Mr. Green Gaming

[MTA]THEMoroccanGUY admin application

Hello,mrgreen

Gameserver: MTA Mix And Race server

Country of origin: Morocco

Average weekly playtime: 2 hours a day on school days,10 hours on weekend days,that's 30 hours per week.

Link to Steam Community profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136570939

Minecraft name **: NA

Languages able to communicate in:French,Arabic,and english obviously.

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I'm THEMoroccanGUY,achraf from morocco,just a guy that lives in a small town called Azemmour,currently studying in the 10th grade,so after having the moderator ( /k ) rights for more than a year on mix server,and since i've recenlty been playing more on a server that really needs to get some attention,race of course,I decided to make an application ,since i know most of players in both servers and,i think i'm quite fit for it.I've been playing in mta for 4 years now,found mrgreengaming in november 2012,my english is good,at least i can make the difference between too and to.I know all admins and i've been friendly with all of them.I think it's time for me to apply,because most of time when i play,There are no admins online,I'm not judging the actual work admins do.I also like to help others,especially those arabs players,the ones that can't speak english so well.

I'm sometimes on IRC when i'm in-game,i also join forums like 4 time a day.

This is my application,thanks for reading it

Regards

GUY.

Edited by theMOROCCANguy