Mr. Green Gaming

[MTA] Sky Admin/Killer Application.

Sky

Hello Internet!

Lol ok so I'm not here to talk about sex, I'm here to make an application for Admin/Moderator!! wooooo im mad :o

So, here we gooo!

Gameserver: MTA Mix server, a tiny bit of Race.

Country of origin: Lithuania!
Link to Steam Community profile *: Nope sir.
Minecraft name **: Naah.
Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: 

My real name is Vytautas. lol ik it sounds strange  I started playing SA:MP 8 years ago.. Yeah.. So I have GTA:SA experience. A year ago i started playing MTA, and then this Mr.Green thing popped up. I entered the Race server and after some time i tried out the Mix one. I'm playing there until now and I've met a ton of awesome people! Btw i play every day for about 3 to 6 hours. So it's about 34 Hours a week. But, there are always people which mess everything up.. You know them don't you? Blockers, Spammers, Campers, Hunters and all of the other crap... Most of the time I'm on, There are not much killers or admins at all. So we have to suffer the bullshit they're doing. Me myself would like to help this awesome growing community and wipe out these violations. It really is annoying, so it would be awesome to have a chance to sort it out myself! I would love to join the crew and help out!

Thanks for reading this :)

Sky

Baii :33

Oh, And Heres the cake for YWA AND CLAVUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Guy, this cake is not yours.

post-14908-0-97961300-1415627483_thumb.j

Edited by Sky.meh
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...