Mr. Green Gaming

[MTA] Admin Application

Guest AleksCore

Guest AleksCore

New application. Since previous was declined (?)

Gameservers: MTA Race, MTA MIX
Ingame nick: AleksCore
Country of origin: Belarus
Steam: link

My real name is Aleksey, I live in Minsk - the capital of Belarus. The only game I playing - MTA San Adnreas. It's perfect game for me, because: 1) I can have fun here while listening favorite music. 2) Communicate with people on different languages. 3) Can make some creative things like maps or scripts.

I'm applying for "Admin Application" post. I'm pretty active on forums and ingame. I know pretty much about MTA and scripting. I don't see any obstacles to take this post. I don't know what you need to know more about me and don't want to make this application very huge. 

Thanks for reading.

Thanks. My english is good enough to communicate with people. But yes, I will try to improve it. 

Just keep playing and chatting, I have been playing MTA for 5 years, since I started my english was NULL and now.. probably 8/10 or 9 lal. Sometimes you can try to write in english, copy and paste it to translate (I know that translate sucks) and if some things are wrong, find any word to replace, it will be helpful to learn english, trust me.