Mr. Green Gaming

MIX Gamemode (Manhunt)

Knul

Admins, Founders, Moderators, Developers etc.

Why the hack is MH removed and Shooter added?

For god sake, i miss ManHunt so much and hate Shooter so much.

Please add MH again :'/  You can keep shooter, but Manhunt was so cool!

So my point: add manhunt again please.

I would do anything for getting it back, except quitting MrGreen. 

Edited by Knul!!

I would also like it with some changes and since that gamemode was hated for almost everybody i vote to play it just when someone buys it, like it was a few months after they removed it from the game cycle.

For example, make it avaliable for 100 GCs or even less and then when someone wants to play it let him buy it and play it.

If nobody buys it, nobody will play it.

To be honest like Kali I also didnt like it so much.

Omg NOOOOOOBS!!! U guys are just complaining cuz u SUCK in it!!!! Manhunt was in the begin from Mix.

Calm down. Yes, I know it was a fun mode in the beginning. And when mix server started, me and my sister made manhunt maps together and it was real fun. But since the server started getting bigger, more players came and manhunt just started sucking with the lag and crowded people. 

Bottom line, it was fun once. But not anymore..

Edited by BonJovi

WHY THE HELL IS MANHUNT REMOVED AND SHOOTER ADDED.

PLEASE ADD MANHUNT AGAIN :'/ :'/ :'/ You can keep shooter, but Manhunt was so cool!

Stick to your race server please.I'm not saying you shouldn't play in Mix but since you're in race the majority of time don't bother typing such topics.

To be honest,I was one of the players that were complaining about MH and how boring,laggy and crowded it was.

WHY THE HELL IS MANHUNT REMOVED AND SHOOTER ADDED.

PLEASE ADD MANHUNT AGAIN :'/ :'/ :'/ You can keep shooter, but Manhunt was so cool!

Stick to your race server please.I'm not saying you shouldn't play in Mix but since you're in race the majority of time don't bother typing such topics.

To be honest,I was one of the players that were complaining about MH and how boring,laggy and crowded it was.

No doub, but i play MUCH longer then u and way before u was here, i played much in Mix. But then new players came and shooter came and that's the reason why i left Mix.

Manhunt was simply unplayable with a player count of 20+ so therefor it was removed, maybe in the future when some structural modifications to our servers take place we might discuss it about bring it back with some modifications but for now it's gone.

Agree, with +40 weekly players we can't play manhunt. I didn't hate at all this gamemode but when gets too crowded and laggy by other players it's kinda annoying. Though I don't like shooter at all too.. anyway, there's many game modes we could add in a future, so you guys keep thinking ideas about gamemodes and probably will be added. (don't think that shooter will be removed, this gamemode it's loved by too many players on server, only crowded SH maps are hated.)

The majority likes Shooter instead of Manhunt, so there you go, just because you want it back doesn't it mean everyone wants it back, as most of the players complained about it.

Here's some reason why manhunt is a waste of time.

• The concept was boring.
  • Not everyone has super fast internet connection, Most of them have a ping of 150+ including which makes it really hard to play that gamemode.
  • It's always a clusterfuck in manhunt maps
  • Can't quickscope.

Here's some reason why SH is fucking awesome.

• It takes skill rather than luck.
  • The gamemode itself is pretty awesome and is loved by the majority of players.
  • It's still playable with shitty ping
  • Can quickscope.

Here's some reason why NTS sucks balls.

• It's all about luck no matter how skilled you are
  • Randomiser is always like "Oh hey, You're on the 1st position? It'd be a shame if you turn into a forklift and get knocked the fuck out of the map."
  • Blockers.
  • Can't quickscope.

But personally, I like NTS because it's pretty fun to play.

DD and CTF is okay imo, being a clusterfuck CTF is an okay gamemode if the map was well built.

So, Lets face it. Each game has its own pros and cons. Every person likes to play a particular gamemode and dislikes the rest It's alright but bringing back something that wasn't preferred by many would be such a bad idea and even more, Majority of the players are happy with what they have now. So, It's best to leave the gamemodes as they are right now.

Omg NOOOOOOBS!!! U guys are just complaining cuz u SUCK in it!!!! 

And hey, It could be the other way around. Jk jk. ;) Anyways, Nobody sucks in Manhunt, It's just a game where you run around with lags and wait till the time runs out. No fun in that. It just takes time to get used to a gamemode, Now I know you hate SH and I know the only reason is getting killed in the beginning it's probably because the map makers are so dumb enough to place spawns next to each players. Just keep playing it, You'll get better hell, There are some good maps out there which you might like. In the beginning I hated SH too but then I got used to it and now I love it like I love jerking off my penis while writing poems in the public toilet.