Mr. Green Gaming

MIX Gamemode (Manhunt)

Knul

Here's some reason why manhunt is a waste of time.

• The concept was boring.
  • Not everyone has super fast internet connection, Most of them have a ping of 150+ including which makes it really hard to play that gamemode.
  • It's always a clusterfuck in manhunt maps
  • Can't quickscope.

Here's some reason why SH is fucking awesome.

• It takes skill rather than luck.
  • The gamemode itself is pretty awesome and is loved by the majority of players.
  • It's still playable with shitty ping
  • Can quickscope.

Here's some reason why NTS sucks balls.

• It's all about luck no matter how skilled you are
  • Randomiser is always like "Oh hey, You're on the 1st position? It'd be a shame if you turn into a forklift and get knocked the fuck out of the map."
  • Blockers.
  • Can't quickscope.

But personally, I like NTS because it's pretty fun to play.

DD and CTF is okay imo, being a clusterfuck CTF is an okay gamemode if the map was well built.

So, Lets face it. Each game has its own pros and cons. Every person likes to play a particular gamemode and dislikes the rest It's alright but bringing back something that wasn't preferred by many would be such a bad idea and even more, Majority of the players are happy with what they have now. So, It's best to leave the gamemodes as they are right now.

Omg NOOOOOOBS!!! U guys are just complaining cuz u SUCK in it!!!! 

And hey, It could be the other way around. Jk jk. ;) Anyways, Nobody sucks in Manhunt, It's just a game where you run around with lags and wait till the time runs out. No fun in that. It just takes time to get used to a gamemode, Now I know you hate SH and I know the only reason is getting killed in the beginning it's probably because the map makers are so dumb enough to place spawns next to each players. Just keep playing it, You'll get better hell, There are some good maps out there which you might like. In the beginning I hated SH too but then I got used to it and now I love it like I love jerking off my penis while writing poems in the public toilet.

WTF

Here's some reason why manhunt is a waste of time.

• The concept was boring.
  • Not everyone has super fast internet connection, Most of them have a ping of 150+ including which makes it really hard to play that gamemode.
  • It's always a clusterfuck in manhunt maps
  • Can't quickscope.

Here's some reason why SH is fucking awesome.

• It takes skill rather than luck.
  • The gamemode itself is pretty awesome and is loved by the majority of players.
  • It's still playable with shitty ping
  • Can quickscope.

Here's some reason why NTS sucks balls.

• It's all about luck no matter how skilled you are
  • Randomiser is always like "Oh hey, You're on the 1st position? It'd be a shame if you turn into a forklift and get knocked the fuck out of the map."
  • Blockers.
  • Can't quickscope.

But personally, I like NTS because it's pretty fun to play.

DD and CTF is okay imo, being a clusterfuck CTF is an okay gamemode if the map was well built.

So, Lets face it. Each game has its own pros and cons. Every person likes to play a particular gamemode and dislikes the rest It's alright but bringing back something that wasn't preferred by many would be such a bad idea and even more, Majority of the players are happy with what they have now. So, It's best to leave the gamemodes as they are right now.

Omg NOOOOOOBS!!! U guys are just complaining cuz u SUCK in it!!!! 

And hey, It could be the other way around. Jk jk. ;) Anyways, Nobody sucks in Manhunt, It's just a game where you run around with lags and wait till the time runs out. No fun in that. It just takes time to get used to a gamemode, Now I know you hate SH and I know the only reason is getting killed in the beginning it's probably because the map makers are so dumb enough to place spawns next to each players. Just keep playing it, You'll get better hell, There are some good maps out there which you might like. In the beginning I hated SH too but then I got used to it and now I love it like I love jerking off my penis while writing poems in the public toilet.

WTF

You just won the internet.