Mr. Green Gaming

[MTA] Admin Application (Knul)

Knul

Gameserver: MTA RACE / Mix sometimes
Country of origin: Mongolia, but i never went there. I live my whole life in Belgium.
Link to Steam Community profile *: Click Here
Minecraft name **: KoS_Knul
In-Game Name: Knul
Languages Spoken: English, Dutch, French, Mongolian and a little bit German

Account name in-game (the /login name): knul
Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I've got declined with my previous Application, time for a new chance! :)

The main reason why i make this topic: Most of the admins are hangin' out on Mix and admins from race are not coming online much, i'm taking this opportunity to make Race more friendly and not full of blockers-rammers-spammers etc.

I'm Jonas, i live in Aalst (Belgium) - A Popular city in Belgium. I've got much experience of being an Admin, i've been admin on 2 servers before.
Why do i want to be an admin? Because the most of the Admins/Mod's are hanging out in Mix and all the admins who are hangin' out in Race are mostly inactive, i'm active in Race, like i said.

In weekends i play day n' night + i'm very active on forums too. I've got 37 excellent reputation points, and i'm known on MrGreen. I'm loyal and i have respect for players who deserves it. I've got alot of friends on MrGreenGaming, and it's like my 'internet home'.

I make maps sometime's and i have much idea's for the server, if you look at my topic's you'll see i said a few idea's for Mix/Race.

If you want to know how much i know about this server, and if you want to know my 'MTA Story' go check-out my profile and read my 'About Me'

I have a sence of humour and i laugh much. I love this server and i'm ready to take it to the next level.

Thanks for your attention! Greets, Knul!

Edited by Knul!!

I've got some problems with you before, you were arrogant and didn't like to communicate with new people (as i perceived it). Idk, you maybe joked, but i didn't perceived it like that. You're maybe a little more friendly now.

Good luck!

Edited by Goldberg

I've got some problems with you before, you were arrogant and didn't like to communicate with new people (as i perceived it). Idk, you maybe joked, but i didn't perceived it like that. You're maybe a little more friendly now.

Good luck!

Mmmm, can't remember. it can be true but don't worry about that, it won't happen anymore. And Thanks!

Edited by Knul!!

First thing first, my english is good enough to be an admin  Zeldak, Bob_Taylor, maybe u have a point but I stopped that omg, I’m rude to stupid guys that’re doubing me and I respect u and the people who deserves it. Moro, thanks and i'm tryin' to do my best and i'll do well if i would be taken. But okay, everyones own opinion. Thanks for ur opinion.

Edited by Knul!!

Most of the people are thinking i'm rude with my reactions. But i don't mean it like that, people on school are saying i'm rude too or look mad but i'm just normal and i defend myself. Get it? Kinda weird but i'm not being disrespectful. ty

Edited by Knul!!