Mr. Green Gaming

Lost GC.(2)

I haven't played since the database was corrupted a few months/years(?) back. My 21500 greencoins (Bought 7000 GC,earned 14500 GC. Bought a stalker suit and quick redemption with 18500 GC.) were lost around that time. Could I have those greencoins back?(I also lost my account on this forum somewhere  <_< )

Well.. when I lost my GCs (joined on july since I came back to MTA) I found 2000 GC on my account. Before this crash I had around 200 GCs, but I just saw that all cars I had purchased were restored back to GC, that's why I got more. Maybe that's what happened to you, @Knul?

That GC Problem was cool for me, before the crash happened i had like 600 gc's, after the crash when gc was back i had 1800  B)

#dealwithit

And now you have less GCs than before or after the crash xD

I bet he hopes we'll have another crash soon.

#CallAnonymous :')

Well.. when I lost my GCs (joined on july since I came back to MTA) I found 2000 GC on my account. Before this crash I had around 200 GCs, but I just saw that all cars I had purchased were restored back to GC, that's why I got more. Maybe that's what happened to you, @Knul?

I still had ALL my cars, but my mods were gone on my cars, my neon etc. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I will wrote here to have a proof for my total GC that i own atm because with latest servers crush i have a feeling that we will lost GC's again...

everytime i went close to 15k GC the server were down and my work and GC losts.......All i want to do is to get the fucking custom paint :)....now,it seems to happen again since i own 14138 GC ..so close to damn custom paint......

So,admins,please save somewhere this f....number or i'll quit the damn game!!!Im to old anyway!!!

Edited by cOjOnes
  • 2 weeks later...