Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Survival - Unofficial Sequel to MC.NL Faction Wars!

Kodauer

1. MC Username : xDutch_First

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? : I will do my best gathering stuff for spawn

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) : Ofcourse i do :')

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) : Yes, I will play so much as i can!

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run?  : Building stuff, gathering things en do a lot more! :D

accepted

Whitelisted lenny09 and Vtraxx. Sorry for the wait. 

Dynmap should be fixed. 

1. ChrisZecchini
2. Yes i am willing to help I really wanna help you guys I miss all the people who played on nl I wanna reunite with you guys again
3. Yes I agree to follow all your rules
4. Heck yeah I will be active every time on my free time gonna play this the nl community is the best
5. Build cool things meet new people and have a good time

1. LimitedPainz (used to be dimmie6 but this is my new minecraft account! You should remember that name ;D)
2. yes, i wanna rebuild what we one's had
3. yes i will follow all the rules
4. yes i will be active!!! very active!!
5. Record episodes with my friends from MixedGamersHD, we shall make the monkeys fall once again! 

1 of the owners of MixedGamersHD which who i will be playing with!

1. Elder_Niek

2.yes, we wanna build it like it used to be!

3. yes, i will follow all the rules

4. Very active!!

5. Record episodes and make the monkeys fall ofcourse :D

We will bring the whole MixedGamersHD crew back to this server and we will be the ones to put down the monkeys once again!

Alot of content will be produced because of this ofc :D

Edited by dimmie6

1. MC Username : HaandE413
2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? I will:)
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Yes
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) yes, i will play when i have time:) (after work)
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run?  build cool stuff. Help out with the spawn.

Edited by Krokodille5

1. LimitedPainz (used to be dimmie6 but this is my new minecraft account! You should remember that name ;D)2. yes, i wanna rebuild what we one's had3. yes i will follow all the rules4. yes i will be active!!! very active!!5. Record episodes with my friends from MixedGamersHD, we shall make the monkeys fall one's again! 

1. Elder_Niek

4. Very active!!

We will bring the whole MixedGamersHD crew back to this server and we will be the ones to put down the monkeys one's again!

It took me a while to remember you. You were in toxicx with moonenboy right? Anyway, I think you're slightly mistaking. It was me who defeated you :P. Everyone of themonkeys stopped playing by the way.

1. LimitedPainz (used to be dimmie6 but this is my new minecraft account! You should remember that name ;D)2. yes, i wanna rebuild what we one's had3. yes i will follow all the rules4. yes i will be active!!! very active!!5. Record episodes with my friends from MixedGamersHD, we shall make the monkeys fall one's again! 

1. Elder_Niek

4. Very active!!

We will bring the whole MixedGamersHD crew back to this server and we will be the ones to put down the monkeys one's again!

It took me a while to remember you. You were in toxicx with moonenboy right? Anyway, I think you're slightly mistaking. It was me who defeated you :P. Everyone of themonkeys stopped playing by the way.

Yes we were, and so sad the monkeys don't exist anymore. Sadly i remember it differently that you defeated us :P^^ See you at the server hopefully

Kod, there is a really weird issue on the server, and Im not the only one who has it:

This are no hacks, this is just an issue that the server has...

Jill, I get this issue sometimes but its not like that. Its just a corner of darkness in my screen. But anyways for you I think it's that your minecraft memory running out.

Kod, there is a really weird issue on the server, and Im not the only one who has it:

This are no hacks, this is just an issue that the server has...

Jill, I get this issue sometimes but its not like that. Its just a corner of darkness in my screen. But anyways for you I think it's that your minecraft memory running out.

For me it started with dark corners too, I'll check about the memory, but how do I clear my memory if that is the problem?

1. ChrisZecchini

2. Yes i am willing to help I really wanna help you guys I miss all the people who played on nl I wanna reunite with you guys again

3. Yes I agree to follow all your rules

4. Heck yeah I will be active every time on my free time gonna play this the nl community is the best

5. Build cool things meet new people and have a good time

1. LimitedPainz (used to be dimmie6 but this is my new minecraft account! You should remember that name ;D)

2. yes, i wanna rebuild what we one's had

3. yes i will follow all the rules

4. yes i will be active!!! very active!!

5. Record episodes with my friends from MixedGamersHD, we shall make the monkeys fall once again! 

1. Elder_Niek

4. Very active!!

We will bring the whole MixedGamersHD crew back to this server and we will be the ones to put down the monkeys once again!

1. MC Username : HaandE413

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? I will:)

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) Yes

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) yes, i will play when i have time:) (after work)

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run?  build cool stuff. Help out with the spawn.

All accepted. :) 

I'll give you a tip jillesstijn64, don't press x when you are taking a screenshot :V

Gold Farm! Iron Farm! Trading center, with villagers

You are so funny steenooo... Not. Anyways, I already made a goldfarm, and I was thinking of an ironfarm, but you need villagers for that. we havent got a village in the map, so it will be quite hard I guess :P

How about a really big mob trap? Unlimited gunpowder, bones and rotten flesh!

I think this is a good idea, but where should we make it? Because it will be pretty ugly... But underground will be tons of work, and above the ground it will be really ugly. Also I think we should add some more buildings in the spawn, some paths would be nice too, and maybe a good-looking farm(?)

Also, Kod, you know the glitch with breaking the bedrock on top of the nether by using trees? Well, if you do, it doesnt work on the server :V

Edited by jillesstijn64

In other news, people have been making really cool stuff! 

I say we start working on a community project, like a massive mob trap or something. Who's in? Got any ideas?

Kod, I made a mob trap, that's the thing above my base but it doesn't really work since theres so many chunks loaded in the world