Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Survival - Unofficial Sequel to MC.NL Faction Wars!

Kodauer

Kod, is the block change plugin active again?

If so , we can let minemaster6060 and ganstermine (Still not talking in the whole matter) back in and if something disappears we can see who it was and ban the thief with evidence instead of suspicion.

It is indeed active. This is a good idea, I'll unban them when I get home today. 

1. MC Username: AliasAr
2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Probably but I can't state it as a fact.
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? Yes.
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member?  Depends on whether I like the server, I honestly don't know yet. EDIT: Realised that that may sound wrong, I meant I don't know if I'll keep playing. I will be a contributing community member if I do.
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Come online atleast every so often, gather some materials and help some people build.

Edited by AliasAr

1. MC Username: AliasAr

2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Probably but I can't state it as a fact.

3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? Yes.

4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member?  Depends on whether I like the server, I honestly don't know yet. EDIT: Realised that that may sound wrong, I meant I don't know if I'll keep playing. I will be a contributing community member if I do.

5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Come online atleast every so often, gather some materials and help some people build.

Weird application, but accepted, I guess?

After thinking awhile on the topic, I think it's best to use the factions plugin for land claiming. There won't be any griefing allowed - it'll simply be used for protecting land and such. There's also pre-made mechanics for allowing others access to your land and such, not to mention the handy dynmap plugin!. :)

Edited by Kodauer

Kodauer,

we have a tnt chest and when we wanted to put some gundpouweder in the chest and we noticed StrafingPvP took 21 TnT

and as far as i know stealing is not allowed!

Uh, I don't remember whitelisting this guy? Please give me the coords of the chest. I will undo any griefing he's done. 

Kodauer,

we have a tnt chest and when we wanted to put some gundpouweder in the chest and we noticed StrafingPvP took 21 TnT

Uh, I don't remember whitelisting this guy? Please give me the coords of the chest. I will undo any griefing he's done. 

You might dont remember it, because he is also known as michaelcheater. he probably used the name michaelcheater on his application, and he changed it to StrafingPVP

and also

CRaZyMonkEy_NL16 and jillesstijn64 aare actually closing parts of me and ganstermine's private mine!

and jillesstijn64 tries to kill me couse he thinks i have his sand

Whut are u talking about? Im tried to kill ya because u probably had my sand, but I didnt kill you, did I? U probably stole my sand and said U didnt have it, while I knew almost for sure you had it, and about that mine, I dont know what you are talking for bullshit...?

Edited by jillesstijn64

Kodauer,

Will handle later today. :)

So, if anyone has a eff 4 ub 3 silk 1 pick I can buy or borrow, that'd be great.. I was afking waiting for my sheep to be breedable again, and was killed by a zombie. My stuff despawned before I could get it back... sigh. Lost my god pick, shovel and axe, as well as all my EXP. 

Also, I need at least one cocoa bean. Anyone have one?