Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Survival - Unofficial Sequel to MC.NL Faction Wars!

Kodauer

Got plenty of cocoa beans in "tree chest".

No luck on pickaxes, no diamonds :(

Thanks! I took some. My sheep farm is complete. :) 

Any thoughts on making the server public soon? Once I'm unlazy enough to install land protection (probably factions), we can move the server to it's own domain and we'll hopefully get some traffic. 

• 2 weeks later...

So... The villagers in my IronFarm are gone... Does anyone knows something about this? Its really weird :( No the whole thing is broken... And it might take ages to repair it, because I dont know but the villages might have gone because of this, so have to make it all over again...

Edited by jillesstijn64
  • 1 month later...

1. Procofiev

2. Spawn probably built already but okay sure

3. Yup

4. Most active in the summer really, but yeah sure

5. Build stuff, get back with the community, help people out

(By the way, I'm probably not gonna be on as much since I'm busy af, but definitely will be on in the summer. Just making this application a lil' early cause I miss the crew)

• 2 weeks later...

So, due to declining interest, I've decided to shut down the survival server for now. It was a lot of fun! Thank-you to everyone who contributed and made epic things. I would keep it up, but I would rather save my own money for school related expenses (running a bit tight as of late). 

If someone is willing to fund the server costs (about $8/month), let me know and I'll put it back up. 

For now, here's the download to the world: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hghwe6hvqrcz79y/survivalworld.zip?dl=0

Thanks again everyone! I had tons of fun. 

Edited by Kodauer
  • 3 weeks later...

1. MC Username : Yorkie_Pro.
2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area?: yes I am.
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) : Yes I do.
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) : I'll try to be as active as a can.
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? : I plan to build my self a castle and if it's possible to build it with some old friends also I'd like to help everybody on the server.

1. MC Username : Czarthiel (I was CherryFlu from a while back, did yall miss me c;)
2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area?: If it is still needed
3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) : Of course
4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) : I'll try, as I have some other games to juggle as well.
5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Speedrun the game, and just live, build, and do whatever one tick at a time.

1. MC Username : Czarthiel (I was CherryFlu from a while back, did yall miss me c;)2. Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area?: If it is still needed3. Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) : Of course4. After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) : I'll try, as I have some other games to juggle as well.5. What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? Speedrun the game, and just live, build, and do whatever one tick at a time.

Server is down.

So, due to declining interest, I've decided to shut down the survival server for now. It was a lot of fun! Thank-you to everyone who contributed and made epic things. I would keep it up, but I would rather save my own money for school related expenses (running a bit tight as of late). 

If someone is willing to fund the server costs (about $8/month), let me know and I'll put it back up. 

For now, here's the download to the world: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hghwe6hvqrcz79y/survivalworld.zip?dl=0

Thanks again everyone! I had tons of fun.

• 4 weeks later...

MC IGN: AwesomeMax122

Are you willing to help out gather materials and build initial buildings for the spawn area? Yes when i'm free.

Do you agree to abide by the rules? (see below) yes

After the whitelist is removed, will you be a contributing community member? (ie. Be active, don't be toxic) i won't

What do you plan to do on the survival server in the long run? i will be building bases help getting recourses for others and help out other people and have a good time

• 5 weeks later...

Great news! I just finished my school year, and I have tons of free time. I've decided to put the server back up. I plan to leave this server up permanently as a personal world for me to build in - also possibly expanding this to the public. Everything has been untouched - you should log in where you last logged off with all your items. I did play the world in singleplayer, so my place has a lot of additions to it. 

Hope to see you around! Miss playing with my greenies. 

IP: mc.kexic.net

Livemap: http://mc.kexic.net:8200/

Note: Factions will be added for land claiming soon. You can still use /lb tool to look up block/chest changes (though previous logs have been lost). Will be adding McMMo later, resetting all levels (lost the previous data :/). 

• 3 weeks later...

How successful has kodauer a reboot been?

I have an interest in trying to reboot NL, but not looking to take down Kod if he has so

Something already working.

I play on it from time to time and when I do most of the time no one else is online. As far as I know the only ones who play on the server are Kodauer, a friend of kodauer and myself.

Edited by xpr0legendx