Mr. Green Gaming

nine plus ten equals twenni one

Knul

Ramming and being noob is not against the rules.

I do not see alot of reports of players blocking and or spamming.

Honestly i have no idea what the point of this post is.

Well if you don't see blockers or spammers, look better :/

spam: FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP, ....... is laughing out loud...., ok /lol is legal and i use it alot but people are raping /lol command sometimes..

blockers: POWERMOOSE CLAN, Mix people that are joining race cause mix is down.

This post doesn't even have a point. I'm just saying my opinion about people getting admin that are not even member longer than a year...

#Nohate to the admins that are member since july...

Oh and the next time i see someone winning, i'll just appear out of nowhere and bash against him so he can lose and finish 20th.

It's race remember? I'm talking about serious maps, not fun maps where things are falling etc.

Edited by Knul!!

spam: FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP, ....... is laughing out loud...., ok /lol is legal and i use it alot but people are raping /lol command sometimes..

This post doesn't even have a point. I'm just saying my opinion about people getting admin that are not even member longer than a year...

Oh and the next time i see someone winning, i'll just appear out of nowhere and bash against him so he can lose and finish 20th.

It's race remember?

Yes, ramming is not against the rules, as long as you don't go out of your way to block people.

And the powermoose spam is not as bad as you make it seem.

Ofcourse there will be some rulebreakers, but is it really as big of a deal as you make it seem in your post?

As for the admins not being member longer then a year, i'm sure SDK is picking capable people and not pick admins by join date.

Edited by KaliBwoy

About Blockers, Im nearly online the whole day and i do take care of them.

About new admins who are new players, Yea my account is created on July i think, but i'm member since 2012 and my old account is lost because of what happened to the server last July. Most of us had to create new accounts.

Edited by Johncena54

About Blockers, Im nearly online the whole day and i do take care of them.

About new admins who are new players, Yea my account is created on July i think, but i'm member since 2012 and my old account is lost because of what happened to the server last July. Most of us had to create new accounts.

Good job ;-)

And i think that isn't true, not that i don't believe you or something but... yeah. Never known you or any other that registered in the summer b4 the summper and oh i know a BUNCH of people very quick..

It's race remember?

Yes, ramming is not against the rules.

And the powermoose spam is not as bad as you make it seem.

Ofcourse there will be some rulebreakers, but is it really as big of a deal as you make it seem in your post?

As for the admins not being member longer then a year, i'm sure SDK is picking capable people and not pick admins by join date.

Sometimes it is.

Again: sometimes it is 

Yes i get you, SDK is picking capable people and that is the right thing to do but. Those people are a LITTLE LITTLE LITTLE bit still new.

They maybe don't know the passed about the server, the passed of all this isn't maybe important but it's cooler to know a bunch cool moments from the passed.. They maybe don't know all the members that are very good known and good in the server, OR  ->MAYBE<- they don't know all the admins and moderators, okay they maybe know the admins but not the old-school players that are known and very loyal. I  think it's better to be fit to be an admin if you know every admin. Look at vagodad, i talked to him a few weeks ago and he said he didn't talk to Goldberg yet. Maybe he did now but a few weeks ago he didn't. 

I agree with you that i'm making it seem badder as it is a lil' bit.. But it is true what i'm saying.

My older account got lost, and I had to create new one that time. if you still don't believe its your problem.

How do you judge people if they are new or not? I joined December 2012. That doesn't mean I have to be famous when i join the server directly. For sure i was noob and i wasn't chatting with anyone -_-

Edited by Johncena54

My older account got lost, and I had to create new one that time. if you still don't believe its your problem.

I believe you. But can i know what your name was?

It was |FS|Cena|>F and I don't think you know me, because I wasn't chatting with anyone. First person i talked to was Guy or Job, Can't remember well.

Hey Knul, may I ask why you hate the mooses and their fapping? Noone is complaining and most ppl think it's fun :) Yes, ramming is allowed, but only if it's not intentional. I've seen ppl who noone around the server knows that just...ram..ram...aaand...ram. They don't have accounts, can't use GCs, which means they are either noobs (lots of 'em) or they've connected just to spoil everyone's fun on the server (this is more probable as they come at me with max speed and never chat with anyone)!

Hey Knul, may I ask why you hate the mooses and their fapping? Noone is complaining and most ppl think it's fun :) Yes, ramming is allowed, but only if it's not intentional. I've seen ppl who noone around the server knows that just...ram..ram...aaand...ram. They don't have accounts, can't use GCs, which means they are either noobs (lots of 'em) or they've connected just to spoil everyone's fun on the server (this is more probable as they come at me with max speed and never chat with anyone)!

Ramming (ramming people off the track while racing, to take them out for example) is allowed, intentional or not.

Blocking ( Wait at a chokepoint in a map just to block people and troll for example ) however is not allowed, and people have been banned for that.

Ramming (ramming people off the track while racing, to take them out for example) is allowed, intentional or not.

Blocking ( Wait at a chokepoint in a map just to block people and troll for example ) however is not allowed, and people have been banned for that.

So I can smash/kill/fuck anyone I want as long as I don't stop? LOL

So I can smash/kill/fuck anyone I want as long as I don't stop? LOL

Yea i think so. For example when your 2nd and I'm 1st. If i see you beside me i can ram you so you be away from me. That will lead me in better chance to win, But i hate ramming :P But if i blocked you so you don't continue the race that is not allowed.

Edited by Johncena54

Hi everyone that is reading this

I've wanted to talk about this very long..

I'm kinda inactive now on Mr. Green for the following reasons (the fps problem is my pc..) :

-7 fps

-blockers

-rammers

-spammers  

-noobs 

And as much as i love this server, with all the respect to all the admins etc. 

People are getting Admin that are active since July 2014 / August 2014..

I know i'm not the holy one on the server and stuff like that, but yo' i made an admin application and i'm a mrgreen player since 2011, and member since 2012.

I'm not crying to accept or deny my admin application or i don't know what, but i'm a little bit pissed off because [i DON'T HATE YOU GUYS OR IM JEALOUS OR YOU GUYS AREN'T NICE] BUT : Neox. , Goldberg, Johncena54 etc.. are admin and i saw they're member since July 2014. The admins are loyal. i'm not hating

I think it would be more fair in the future to make people Mod/Admin that are member since 1,5/2 years or longer. I dont decide things i know .. i know.. I love this server so much but not as much as the good old left4green times from 2011-2012

I'm happy that i finally said this. Once again: this is my opinion and i'm not hating on this server and admins. I think SDK is doing a really great job. He is a good manager as much as Ywa is the owner.

Thanks for reading this i guess x)

Greets

Knul

90% up there is bullshit.

And can anyone tell me what is the point to know the past of the servers and all what happend to it from the begin of time,I mean it will help new recruited admins to do their job whether to mute,ban,kick or anything else?

I believe you. But can i know what your name was?

It was |FS|Cena|>F and I don't think you know me, because I wasn't chatting with anyone. First person i talked to was Guy or Job, Can't remember well.

Yeah it was me.

Edited by theMOROCCANguy

I know i'm not the holy one on the server and stuff like that, but yo' i made an admin application and i'm a mrgreen player since 2011, and member since 2012.

I'm not crying to accept or deny my admin application or i don't know what, but i'm a little bit pissed off because [i DON'T HATE YOU GUYS OR IM JEALOUS OR YOU GUYS AREN'T NICE] BUT : Neox. , Goldberg, Johncena54 etc.. are admin and i saw they're member since July 2014. The admins are loyal. i'm not hating

I think it would be more fair in the future to make people Mod/Admin that are member since 1,5/2 years or longer. I dont decide things i know .. i know.. I love this server so much but not as much as the good old left4green times from 2011-2012

Man, just because im a member since july 2014 doesn't mean i started playing here july 2014. I've played since early 2013, but i lost my account due to a database crash/ddos or wtf it was, as many others also. And as kali said, i dont think SDK recruit people by join date. Even tho you're a player since 2008 doesn't mean you're capabel to be admin.

So i dont know why you said this, there is no logical reason (except that you're jealous).

Man, just because im a member since july 2014 doesn't mean i started playing here july 2014. I've played since early 2013, but i lost my account due to a database crash/ddos or wtf it was, as many others also. And as kali said, i dont think SDK recruit people by join date. Even tho you're a player since 2008 doesn't mean you're capabel to be admin.

So i dont know why you said this, there is no logical reason (except that you're jealous).

Did you fucktard forget that it was MY F*CKING OPINION? You're copying Kali as a b!tch cuz you got nothing to say. 

You are stupid, you can't read. DID YOU READ THIS?!: [i DON'T HATE YOU GUYS OR IM JEALOUS OR YOU GUYS AREN'T NICE] OR THIS?: The admins are loyal. i'm not hating

And i know i would  get this kind of faggot comments.

And i don't want to be admin anymore cause he wouldn't accept me + i'm not that active anymore, my topic is there for 4 months.

Why would i be jealous of you? Keep on dreaming and idgaf that i sweared so much and idgaf that i sound like a crying bitch right now... 

You should read better and stop copying other people to look like the smart one and the good or idk what.

Sorry that i sweared so much but dayum you are god damn blind.

And i'm -pretty- sure i will get comments on this reaction again.

Edited by Knul!!

Did you fucktard forget that it was MY F*CKING OPINION? You're copying Kali as a b!tch cuz you got nothing to say. 

You are stupid, you can't read. DID YOU READ THIS?!: [i DON'T HATE YOU GUYS OR IM JEALOUS OR YOU GUYS AREN'T NICE] OR THIS?: The admins are loyal. i'm not hating

And i know i would  get this kind of faggot comments.

And i don't want to be admin anymore cause he wouldn't accept me + i'm not that active anymore, my topic is there for 4 months.

Why would i be jealous of you? Keep on dreaming and idgaf that i sweared so much and idgaf that i sound like a crying bitch right now... 

You should read better and stop copying other people to look like the smart one and the good or idk what.

Sorry that i sweared so much but dayum you are god damn blind.

And i'm -pretty- sure i will get comments on this reaction again.

Meh :getout: