Mr. Green Gaming

#FuckLeL admin aplication

JoWyS

Hello, I come to this forum to ask them to make me admin.
Not take long for this server, but I see people abusing others, insulting, etc. I would like to control it, to mute people insulting, to kick away people passed ...
I have a friend who is admin, called Neox. and showed me how everything works, to the admin panel.
I do not want to abuse this power, to do good and punish the criminals.
This looks like a movie xD. Do not want you to think I'm an angel, I am a normal person who likes this game and this server and want to do good and have fun with others and what others will also enjoy themselves.
Thank you for your attention. Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Game Server: MIX/MTA

NickName: 
#FuckLeL

Country of origin: 
España

Average weekly playtime: I am normally very active in the server, i play 3-4 hours for day, and weekends, 4 to 5 hours

Languages able to communicate in:  Español - Middle English (I am perfecting)

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: I come to this forum to ask them to make me admin.

Not take long for this server, but I see people abusing others, insulting, etc. I would like to control it, to mute people insulting, to kick away people passed ...
I have a friend who is admin, called Neox. and showed me how everything works, to the admin panel.
I do not want to abuse this power, to do good and punish the criminals.
This looks like a movie xD. Do not want you to think I'm an angel, I am a normal person who likes this game and this server and want to do good and have fun with others and what others will also enjoy themselves.

Things about me: The truth is that I have nothing special to tell. I'm just a guy who loves this game, especially this server and would like to collaborate in their improvement or anything else, as I said.

I live with my parents, going to school, but I'm not popular enough good friends, I like sports, but my hobby is computer science, I want to dedicate this.

Thanks for reading this.
Edited by #FuckLeL
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...