Mr. Green Gaming

Moderator Application by BoyKa

BoyKa

Good Luck brother idiot :DDD ;)

WOW had no idea you had a sister until Cena told me bro :P and until I saw this post to confirm it :D
till this post to confirm it?! :o why would i lie to you :'(
Well i had to write something xD I was kind of bored when i made my post.
Guest F1MADKILLER

GL boyka, your very active on mix!! and allways moan theres lack of KILLERS / admins on when your on when there either a camper or a blocker!

What is this shit? I'm sorry but I can't believe in this text what he wrote. It's a one big bullshit like on elections. This guy doesn't deserve
to be moderator. Why?

I have a lot reasons. 

The first reason is his funny behaviour. He behaves like a kid, always when he has been killed by me or someone else - this kid began make spam on my
priv and also to others players too.

Second reason, he insulted my family without any reason - yea, this is the behaviour of future moderator.

Third reason - please look at this guy in the game, crying forever.

P.S I will upload some screens soon.

If this guy gets moderator on Mr. Green - I'm sure that he will kill all people that will make him angry. 
I have a lot different reason against this "mature" guy.

Of course, my opinion is as follows - it would be one big mistake for Mr. Green server.

Please don't select IT on moderator position.

Thank you.

What is this shit? I'm sorry but I can't believe in this text what he wrote. It's a one big bullshit like on elections. This guy doesn't deserve
to be moderator. Why?

I have a lot reasons. 

The first reason is his funny behaviour. He behaves like a kid, always when he has been killed by me or someone else - this kid began make spam on my

Second reason, he insulted my family without any reason - yea, this is the behaviour of future moderator.

If this guy gets moderator on Mr. Green - I'm sure that he will kill all people that will make him angry. 

Of course, my opinion is as follows - it would be one big mistake for Mr. Green server.

Thank you.

i Know you hate me because i distrub you many times on chat , but youre atitude is like an a maniac rage quiter Plz STF ! and belive me will not happen again , many people hates me but you hate me so much its not a real life  you dumb its only a GAME !! ( AND if you dont want to hear me just block /block BoyKa its simple bro) - In This Moment youre words are fake with no prove , dont judge me ok because you dont have my age and  you are not allowed to this things with me you will pay for this words in future the GOOD will punch you .

Edited by BoyKa

to be moderator. Why?

I have a lot reasons. 

Thank you.

i Know you hate me because i distrub you many times on chat , but youre atitude is like an a maniac rage quiter Plz STF ! and belive me will not happen again , many people hates me but you hate me so much its not a real life  you dumb its only a GAME !! ( AND if you dont want to hear me just block /block BoyKa its simple bro) - In This Moment youre words are fake with no prove , dont judge me ok because you dont have my age and  you are not allowed to this things with me you will pay for this words in future the GOOD will punch you .

you don't have "your age" either.... you forgot you had me on facebook?

Nice editing on your facebook stats about your age....  "mr 18 years old"

P.S. I wasn't gonna bring it up , but since you like to talk about age so much.....

Edited by HeArTBeaT

to be moderator. Why?

I have a lot reasons. 

Thank you.

I will tell you slowly and as simply as I can:

Read

what

you

wrote

I will tell you for the last time three true sentences, which will close this topic:

1. This is only proves that you are immature and this issued should be closed, including this topic.

2. You proved yourself that you are immature and stupid.

3. Your behaviour is reprehensible as on the future moderator position.

That's all what I wanted to say in this topic - I will upload screens soon when I'll at home, evening I guess.

Today is a beautiful day, use it.

to be moderator. Why?

I have a lot reasons. 

Thank you.

Couldnt say it better myself, this guy has been a big trouble-maker, trust me. I do not recommend Boyka.