Mr. Green Gaming

Anton /k abuse

Sky

Hey, Sky here.

So i was playing SH undercover, coz a lot were hunting me with a name Kali_Muscle.

Miau went up the mountain to camp, i wanted to get up there too. While i was going up, Anton knew Miau camped up here and wanted him to proceed. He killed me and cleared the passage for Miau, saying "Miau go" Here's the SC of the chat:

528e1227fad95f1305dddf45ab490cfe711.jpg

So he kills "noob" players and keeps the ones he knows, same goes to some other admins or moderators.

Edited by Sky.meh

Hey, Sky here.

So i was playing SH undercover, coz a lot were hunting me with a name Kali_Muscle.

Miau went up the mountain to camp, i wanted to get up there too. While i was going up, Anton knew Miau camped up here and wanted him to proceed. He killed me and cleared the passage for Miau, saying "Miau go" Here's the SC of the chat:

528e1227fad95f1305dddf45ab490cfe711.jpg

So he kills "noob" players and keeps the ones he knows, same goes to some other admins or moderators.

lol

Anton does not speak English, he always writes "Go name players" before using /k

Personally you Sky, I always blow up without warning...you are pro camper

I do not know why you do it maybe just indulge...

Yes, protect your best friend. But what happened there was nothing like it. He specially killed me, even tho Miau was camping, I was trying to reach him but he abused the rules. He should of killed Miau too, but he didn't.

Anton does not speak English, he always writes "Go name players" before using /k

Personally you Sky, I always blow up without warning...you are pro camper

I do not know why you do it maybe just indulge...

Yes, protect your best friend. But what happened there was nothing like it. He specially killed me, even tho Miau was camping, I was trying to reach him but he abused the rules. He should of killed Miau too, but he didn't.

I have to agree with Fartovyi a lil bit, it does matter if you're a known camper, it's kinda logical that he kills the one he knows is camping very often, and gives a warning to those who's not used to camp. I would also do that, if we take Job as a example: I dont warn job that often, i just kick him or kill him whenever he breaks the rules without hesitation. If i see a new player or a "loyal" player breaking the rules i start off with a warning.

I am involved. Anton killed me on race a maybe 3 months ago because I was "ramming" even though I wasn't anywhere near him. I think I might have come into contact with him 15 seconds earlier during a turn but I never intentionally rammed him, but even if I would have it's not against the rules. He thought it was hilarious though when I asked what he was doing. Now, if it's happened to both me and goldie I'm pretty sure he's done it to a lot of other players for no reason as well.

• 4 weeks later...