Mr. Green Gaming

Please Delete [SH]My Nigga

thats not fair cena.... you were on today and you seen the insults and the flaming thrown at us for skipping sh as a response to this shit map.

It may be their gc but that does not give them any right to ruin our gaming experience over it.

Borz, Reese and you skipped SH like 7-8 times in a row

and they buy that fucking shit map 1-2 times every game mod cycle.

We'll stop spamming nts when that crap map will stop being spammed.

EDIT this is the 4th fucking time i come from afk and i see my faggot my faggot

@Race please stick to the topic

Edited by HeArTBeaT

thats not fair cena.... you were on today and you seen the insults and the flaming thrown at us for skipping sh as a response to this shit map.

It may be their gc but that does not give them any right to ruin our gaming experience over it.

and they buy that fucking shit map 1-2 times every game mod cycle.

We'll stop spamming nts when that crap map will stop being spammed.

EDIT this is the 4th fucking time i come from afk and i see my faggot my faggot

@Race please stick to the topic

I agree with you. They buy the map too much. I would recommend a limit for a map but deleting it isn't good idea as it got too many likes.

What they deserved lol

Guest F1MADKILLER

Delete the map and I WON'T SPAM mix or race for 3 months and it might have a lot of likes but if you reset the likes / dislikes on that map you soon get a lot of dislikes and SDK should set a limit on auto repair ike 6-7 seconds min like what eatMC said

Guest F1MADKILLER

Like borz has said more than 20 times a day it has so to be DELETED or something happening wake up SDK most players either go AFK or join race or quit when this shit is brought

i play this map more than 20 times today 
do you know what that MEAN!!!!!!

P.S when they buy ma nigga the play 3 rounds when we buy nts we play only 1 round 

• 2 weeks later...

Just unlocked and locked it again to say that I will talk with scripters to set a limit on buying the same map which it will be 2 times each hour. That is not going to happen just with this map, that will happen with all of maps in the server, of every gamemode.