Mr. Green Gaming

Mix server troubles

Hey guys!

I think we need to talk about mix server. There is a topic about ma nigga and that topic is the problem's source, but i don't want to talk about that map. 

I think most of the admins do not really know what is going on the server these days/weeks because they are not online a lot. I am an active player on the server and i would like you to believe me.

1. There are players who insult all the time, do not respect others (do not even admins), and ruin the gameplay several ways. (This is not my personal opinion.)

2. The server needs tougher rules and we/you should select(ban) some people who can not respect the rules. There are already a few rules on the server but some players can not comply even these. (for example: camp rule, ram/block rule, chat rules etc.)

3. The 'new' admins you have choosen do not do their tasks properly. Yes, they kill some campers sometimes and set maps if someone ask, but they never kill those players who their friends or teammates. They do favoritism. 

Ban may be a hard way to enforce the rules, but i think with time it could be effective.

I do not want to be an admin or a moderator at all costs, but i could do this stuff with higher efficiency because i have no teammates on the server so i could stay neutral. If you ask me i can undertake this task, but i do not think so you will give me the rights.

Guys, Players: If you think that i am right please support me at the comment section.

Thank you for listenning,
mr.reese

I do agree with you in 1 thing. Admins aren't online a lot. Yesterday i was online for 12 hours and i only saw Gold and Neox for couple of hours and then they went off. (SDK was on IRC). Yesterday while i was online I killed anyone who was camping or spamming, insulting.... I even killed Dan (who is my friend long time ago) for camping. 

You are right.... even if i'm not the nicest player, what you are saying is true.
In fact when i do break rules a bit its because i do it as a payback to others who did the same to me, since admins and moderators don't seem to care or get involved.
Some may think me as an admin hater, but that's not true, i respect certain admins who actually want to help improve the server, not those who applied (and later received) their moderator/admin status just to be a bit more popular.

I'm not saying this out of my head, I was a high level admin on a samp server and we had a shit load of rules to follow and most admins would get fired if they broke them (most were fired by me :P ).

Compared to that this server is way more easy on the staff, so something should be done about it.

Don't get me wrong, i don't wanna be an admin (had enough admin work for a lifetime , even if it is easier on this server) but there are a lot of issues here.
This community would have a lot more traffic if the staff would actually care about doing thier job properly, and listen to the opinion of its members instead of making fun of them.

@cena: I ONLY DO THAT ON MY NIGGA MAP :D

Edited by HeArTBeaT

@cena: I ONLY DO THAT ON MY NIGGA MAP :D

I meant from that i kill/ban anyone even if he is my friend :P

Yes... You kill me and ban me even if i am your friend and teamate

but I totally agree that admins need alot of online cause the players always break the rules when the admins all off from the mix server.

Edited by Sp3c94

Why the inactivity is caused is probably because new released games like CS:GO, GTA V and so on (im one of them). But im pretty sure people will get back and be active soon again.. About the important things.. You're actually right reese, im glad that someone actually made a serious topic about this. I haven't seen Retard for about 2 months, i haven't seen Ruff (who is actually admin again) for a really really long time. The inactivity is the biggest problem in my opinion, i think the admin team for now would work super good if everyone was active. It's a good admin crew.

Why the inactivity is caused is probably because new released games like CS:GO, GTA V and so on (im one of them). But im pretty sure people will get back and be active soon again.. About the important things.. You're actually right reese, im glad that someone actually made a serious topic about this. I haven't seen Retard for about 2 months, i haven't seen Ruff (who is actually admin again) for a really really long time. The inactivity is the biggest problem in my opinion, i think the admin team for now would work super good if everyone was active. It's a good admin crew.

that's right, anyways for now i'm trying to play everyday at least 1 hours, i feel like i'll play more after a short while.