Mr. Green Gaming

zs_l4d_lighthouse

Hi everyone,

I've just tested the first beta of the map on the Mr. Green ZS server and it still needs to be more improved. This map is based from the Left 4 Dead Survival map Lighthouse. Players do not need Left 4 Dead to play this map. Yeah, I know it's kinda illegal and such. But whatever. The map isn't currently in the map cycle. But it will when it's finished (probably).

Suggestions are welcome.

Current to-do things:

• Fix electricity cables
  • Optimize it for more FPS
  • Fix invisible wall in house
  • Create second zombie spawnpoint more near the lighthouse, to balance it more.

One screenshot included.

post-1-1246317625_thumb.png

The new lighthouse version, which I will test this evening probably, will include a rescue vehicle. :) Only humans inside the helicopter will win the round.

similar to that map on ZP:S then?

Which in ZP:S?

Anyways, I'm compiling the new map now. I hope everything is balanced now. And if it's not, I'm going to cry. :P

And map compiling takes ages btw.

The new lighthouse version, which I will test this evening probably, will include a rescue vehicle. :) Only humans inside the helicopter will win the round.

similar to that map on ZP:S then?

Which in ZP:S?

dont know the name, but its the one which you have to keep progressing through, through doors, past a floor which disintegrates, you have to wait for the hangar doors to open, then jump onto the helicopter, and it eventually takes off, and humans (if any left) win

dont know the name, but its the one which you have to keep progressing through, through doors, past a floor which disintegrates, you have to wait for the hangar doors to open, then jump onto the helicopter, and it eventually takes off, and humans (if any left) win

Hm. Don't know what you are talking about.

Anyways, thanks to decompiling the map I need to use 4 PCs at once to compile the map. <_<

And I'll keep telling you it's because you decompiled :P

It really shouldn't take THAT long with a map the size of Last Stand.

It's already shorter. All brushes I can find are now on the grid. And removed a lot of unnecessary brushes.