Mr. Green Gaming

[Admin application]Cilly

Cilly69

Gameserver: Mr.Green gaming race MIX (capture the flag, never the same, shooter etc etc..)
Country of origin: Slovenia
Link to Steam Community profile *: Well... I've created myself a steam profile, but the only problem is that i forgot my Steam password so there is no point to send or even tell you the link of my Steam profile site.
Minecraft name **: Cilly (same as in MTA)

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Hello staffs, players, admins, owners, whoever is reading my topic. My nickname is Cilly, as i wrote in the begining. I am playing Mr.green like 2 years or something? I found that server when I was banned in other MTA server. So.. Yeah.. Now I am there. In Mr.Green. At first i have to say that my english skills are very good (as much as i think). I know how to use present simple, past simple, present continuous, past continuous, present perfect, modal verbs etc etc.. Why have I decided to apply for an admin in Mr.green? Well.. I really don't know.. Or.. Maybe I am.. I didn't actually know that it's possible to apply for a staff member in Mr.Green but now I am. I know, how to handle servers like Mr.Green, but still, not pro at scripting. This is very hard thing to do. But.. I am good at mapping as well.. I know the basics of mapping and if i would need to rate myself from 1 to 10  in mapping skills: I would give myself 6 - 7.5.

So.. If I would be accepted, I would be glad to help handling reports, muting players, helping players, kicking players or even warning them.

Thank you for reading this topic,

Have a nice day    ---   Cilly speech= Don't worry be happy

Edited by Cilly69

Isn't it weird your first post is admin application. And your English isn't that good. I've seen you ingame sometimes. Anyway good luck!

Well.. maybe I made some of the writing misstakes beacuse my keyboard sucks. Thank you for commenting about my application so i will know what to make better.

GL man, first time you seen and you was kinda a good man :)

well.. aren't you angry sometimes too?

you were*  (we always use were when there (I, you, they), and was when there (he, she it)).

well.. aren't you angry sometimes too?

you were*  (we always use were when there (I, you, they), and was when there (he, she it)).

am.. i screwed up the quote so.. sp3c94: that wasn't meant to you (well.. aren't you angry sometimes too)..

Well man, I'm sometimes angry, but not always...

Edited by Sp3c94
  • 1 month later...