Mr. Green Gaming

some players are swearing with cancer -Race

race

You gotta be fucking kidding me!!! You are the one who swears with cancer in dutch to everyone. This is ridicilous, that u have the guts to post this shit. U insulted me with 'Kanker Belg' which means 'Cancer belgian' ... Wtf race this is unbelievable that unpost this shot what the fuck

U say cancer almost all the time when u swear so dont cry if someone else says it too man, u are weird as shit

U would be pernamently banned if the admins would ban people for saying cancer..

Grow up man omg

I'm not protecting the guys who says cancer, its just fucking stupid that race posts this shit,,.

You gotta be fucking kidding me!!! You are the one who swears with cancer in dutch to everyone. This is ridicilous, that u have the guts to post this shit. U insulted me with 'Kanker Belg' which means 'Cancer belgian' ... Wtf race this is unbelievable that unpost this shot what the fuck

U say cancer almost all the time when u swear so dont cry if someone else says it too man, u are weird as shit

U would be pernamently banned if the admins would ban people for saying cancer..

Grow up man omg

He is right in everything he said. Useless report. Locked.