Mr. Green Gaming

[Admin Application] Jerbok

Jerbok

Gameserver: Mr. Green Zombie survival / Gmod

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Because i play so much that i think that i could be admin and help other players

My admin Experimence: Well my admin experimense is limited i have been only 2 servers admin (Zombie survival and RP server)

My English isn't limited so i speak really good english because i'm From US, Pennsylvania, but i live at Finland and Im very active ingame.

My good friend EmRA told that this server could use more admins so i sign up for application list and hope that you guys accept this.

If some admins need to talk to me:

Steam: Jerbok

MSN: [email protected]

Thank you really much for reading this. ;)

Zs server doesn't need anymore admins atm, as far as I'm aware.

Besides from that, I haven't seen you on the server before, atleast I do not remember it - how long have you been playing on the server?

I have played at server like one year.. 0.o my friend told me about server.. i saw him play it and that's why i even bought Gmod..

Zs server doesn't need anymore admins atm, as far as I'm aware.

Stop saying that. You can always make an application.

I haven't said people can't apply?

As a matter of fact; "zs server doesn't need admins", that's what I'm hearing always when people ask in-game how to apply.

As a matter of fact; "zs server doesn't need admins", that's what I'm hearing always when people ask in-game how to apply.

Admins always direct players to go to Left4green and apply. We haven't said we don't need admins, its just more tricky with the amount of admins there are already.

Edited by RoboRobb
  • 3 weeks later...