Mr. Green Gaming

Switch game mode order

you only modify stuff that you guys dont like.

The same can be said about you, about everyone.

I gave a solution for everybody to enjoy their favorite gamemode and have fun.

Weird how no one has supported your idea if it's a solution for 'everybody'. This clearly interests only you.

i've given more than enough valid reasons ping... i would give more but it would be pointless explaining facts to an known asslicker like u

the only one who didn't support it was you because #asslick and Kali because he hates doing things other people suggest.

Cena's vote is null and void because.... Pyramids.

Edited by HeArTBeaT

i've given more than enough valid reasons ping... i would give more but it would be pointless explaining facts to an known asslicker like u

the only one who didn't support it was you because #asslick and Kali because he hates doing things other people suggest.

Cena's vote is null and void because.... Pyramids.

There you go again with your thin foil hat theories. Shut up forever please.

oh i'm sorry mr kali... i'll be sure to asslick you on everything you say next time

Have you actually read what i previously said in this topic?

Oh right, bashing admins for being lazy, abusive and ignorant is the cool thing to do.

It's not about the ass licking, you can have your opinion. But when you accuse people of things you should make sure you actually know what youre talking about.

Waiting your oppinions

But then get butthurt when people actually give their opinions.

Edited by KaliBwoy

oh yeah totally my fault kali, you are such a great admin and scripter and all that... i totally agree with the game order, lets skip everything for DD .
Ik i am silly i forgot you promote trolls and love when people spam maps and stuff to ruin other people's gameplay ... so sorry, keep up the good work.
 I dont even know why i made this topic, i mean if it doesn't piss you off or your cult... its totally fine

oh yeah totally my fault kali, you are such a great admin and scripter and all that... i totally agree with the game order, lets skip everything for DD .

Ik i am silly i forgot you promote trolls and love when people spam maps and stuff to ruin other people's gameplay ... so sorry, keep up the good work.

I dont even know why i made this topic, i mean if it doesn't piss you off or your cult... its totally fine

I rest my case.