Mr. Green Gaming

Switch game mode order

Hey my suggestion is you switch the gamemode order to
RTF
SH
CTF
DD
NTS

That way everyone gets to play their favorite game modes without vote wars and people getting upset their game mode was skipped.

In the end the target is having fun isn't it?

reason for this order is:
RTF almost gets 1 as a vote everytime (95% of the time)

SH wont get skipped for dd because , lets face it, nobody will choose ctf in its place.

CTF... same as RTF , nuff said.
DD will never get skipped for NTS because too many people want it,

and NTS will never get skipped for RTF because , thats how it is (except if the map really sucks)

Waiting your oppinions.

Edited by HeArTBeaT

and NTS will never get skipped for RTF because , thats how it is (except if the map really sucks)

Waiting your oppinions.

You are wrong.NTS always gets skipped for CTF,it barely gets replayed..

You are wrong also. Not always, sometimes xD Only if NTS sucks.

Waiting your oppinions.

Depends more on who's online rather than the map itself.

How? :) If the map is nice then normally ppl vote 2 "Play again". If it sucks then ppl vote 1, So I see it depends on the map itself :)

Waiting your oppinions.

How? :) If the map is nice then normally ppl vote 2 "Play again". If it sucks then ppl vote 1, So I see it depends on the map itself :)

People that like NTS willl vote 2, people that dislike NTS will vote 1. Even if its a shitty map.

There used to be alot more nts lovers on the server, and was always played again. Now not so much.

Edited by KaliBwoy

Waiting your oppinions.

This^ If you join at the night when wonas, christina and all those are playing nts almost always gets replayed. If you play at the day when all the turks is on SH gets replayed and overflooded bought over and over again.. So it's a bit different

Waiting your oppinions.

So bad this is happen, this server was originally for NTS only, after added DD and gamemode still be popular, problems become when gamemodes like Manhunt and CTF where added, there was so many people trying to not play again NTS maps because they said there was a lot of bad maps for it...

Guest AleksCore

Waiting your oppinions.

So bad this is happen, this server was originally for NTS only, after added DD and gamemode still be popular, problems become when gamemodes like Manhunt and CTF where added, there was so many people trying to not play again NTS maps because they said there was a lot of bad maps for it...

I am sorry, but WHAT? The first server gamemodes was ManHunt, CTF, RTF and NTS was added a bit later. RTF always was shit, CTF and ManHunt was the best. Later was added this shitty NTS and ManHunt was screwed up and even deleted later. CTF was also screwed up later.

So what we have now? "New" Shooter and DD gamemodes. I am happy about DD, but sadly we don't have original DD. NTS is ok. RTF still shit like always. CTF ruined, it's not that CTF that was in 2012. Same with ManHunt, but now we don't even have this funny gamemode (MH also was screwed up and deleted). Shooter gamemode just too bugged for me

Well, at least we have very much players -_-

Waiting your oppinions.

This^ If you join at the night when wonas, christina and all those are playing nts almost always gets replayed. If you play at the day when all the turks is on SH gets replayed and overflooded bought over and over again.. So it's a bit different

sadly no, sh doesn't get replayed anymore and skipped for DD because of Cargame.

Cargame is good but its still buggy and seeing how you lose levels because of bugs or dont get kills makes people hate it.

usually they play 1 round of Shooter then skip to dd when its time for cargame.

Thats why i made the list as it is , thats why i placed rtf to come after nts so that NTS wont be skipped.

Edited by HeArTBeaT

sadly no, sh doesn't get replayed anymore and skipped for DD because of Cargame.

Cargame is good but its still buggy and seeing how you lose levels because of bugs or dont get kills makes people hate it.

usually they play 1 round of Shooter then skip to dd when its time for cargame.

Thats why i made the list as it is , thats why i placed rtf to come after nts so that NTS wont be skipped.

I suck at SH, as many people do, and CarGame is the only reason I've ever voted 2 in a SH map. It's way more fun, noob friendly, more playtime, different vehicles and discourages teaming. CarGame is not the reason SH gets skipped, some people just prefer DD instead of SH in general.

First Mix server had CTF,RTF,ManHunt,NTS was added later (MH,CTF,RTF,NTS with 32 max players was the best mix i have ever played on)
than the server capacity became 50 players,with DD added MH was deleted becuz more players made it RUBBISH.
server got more popular for the unique NTS-DD,and than...
shooter was added,and the rest,as they say,is kebabs.

Keep the mode order as it is for now,we all went off-topic

Edited by theMOROCCANguy

You guys obviously dont wanna improve the server and say this shit is ok when its not... you only modify stuff that you guys dont like.

the only people who agree on that are your wannabe moderator aslickers.

I gave a solution for everybody to enjoy their favorite gamemode and have fun.

Just calm down, or dont post at all if you cant take other opinions.