Mr. Green Gaming

What progress have you lost during crash?

Can we ban Kamil?

yes

Did you set amazing top? Or maybe you put a lot of effort to get one achievement? Or maybe something else? Tell about it :)

I'm in that group of unfortunate(?) people who joined after March. So according to the stats, I joined race server today :P. All old tops, achievements and stats are gone. However, I didn't lost progress on mix server.

1. fapu

2. i am not very much in the habit of making tops, and just in this period i made top 2, only beaten by wonas and by a second, in the ultra classic never the same map, the map that started all the other nts...

well i once ,lost all my cars (39 of them) and all my gc due to server getting fucked up -__-

When was that? Last years at July? :P

Yep^. Anyways, I lost 9 achievements -_- got 'em all back tho :P + all my old tops (idc tho)

Cena, I'll call you soon for one special thing (u know what it is ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o))

Edited by MegasXLR

well i once ,lost all my cars (39 of them) and all my gc due to server getting fucked up -__-

When was that? Last years at July? :P

Yep^. Anyways, I lost 9 achievements -_- got 'em all back tho :P + all my old tops (idc tho)

Cena, I'll call you soon for one special thing (u know what it is ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o))

I think I can't do that one special thing :(

Edited by Cena