Mr. Green Gaming

Remove ammo regen!

If you remove it : bad things.

1. Supply Guy = destroyed.

2. Search for ammo = suicide.

3. it will even be more impossible to win as human. (same as 2 in a way..)

4. it will destroy teamwork even more. EVERYONE RUSH TO THE AMMO BOX!!!!! only 1 guy gets ammo and the rest doesnt.

I'd prefer the ammo regen to remain in the game...I still have nightmares about the balancing lacks of placed ammo boxes. I'm either fleeing from zombies gathering for my ass whilst I have no ammo due to several reasons: It has either been whored away by some egocentric maniac who doesn't feel safe until he has stacked around 600 bullets up or because it is not reachable without obtaining nothing but the claw of an undead in my butt.

Not to metion the curse of witty mappers who try solving issue this with ammo crates, hah! Ever tried to fight your way through an infinite bullet storm?

Please, stop complaining about "games being unrealstic"...barely ANY game you have ever played is unrealistic or boring. Why? The unrealism is what makes them so tempting and fun. In my honest opinion at very least.

More love for sudden, unexplainable ammo regen <3