Mr. Green Gaming

Remove ammo regen!

Yes, ehm, I really hate ammo regen pisses me off becuse the ammo regen doesnt feel zombie survival-ish becuse all of the sudden you get more ammo :huh: anyways the point is that the ammo regen just make people shoot blindly feels like a deathmatch... so give people the amount of ammo they need to survive

Well, the zombie survival mechanism should be changed, if we change ammo regeneration. (because humans will eventually run out of bullets, and get killed, trying to find that ammo box)

Zombies can instantly kill humans, but humans can't instantly kill zombies, unless they are in groups.

I like it the way it is.

yup I agree this would add to the tension + make it more tactical. It would require more skill to survive on maps where Humans seem invincible whilst camping.

There are plenty of people on the server who may lack "skills", and therefore make the gameplay a real bitch if they don't have enough bullets. The system we have now is perfect. A few mags every now and then, instead of 50 instant magazines that they can spray out in a couple of minutes.

Although I can think of a few nice systems to make the player collect ammo, they all fail because all the experienced players would whore the ammo and the new players will have nothing to shoot with. :/

Cant you make a limit to the amount a certain player can pick up? Or the more experienced a player is on the server the less ammo they are allowed maybe ? harsh but they make up for it with skill.

I like it the way it is.
yup I agree this would add to the tension + make it more tactical. It would require more skill to survive on maps where Humans seem invincible whilst camping.

There are plenty of people on the server who may lack "skills", and therefore make the gameplay a real bitch if they don't have enough bullets. The system we have now is perfect. A few mags every now and then, instead of 50 instant magazines that they can spray out in a couple of minutes.

Perfect? hmm Not sure about that. I think its a bit contradictory of the term 'Survival' when Ammo magically appears from the sky. Don't get me wrong, I like the convenience of it but I think it takes away from the gametype.

Edited by RoboRobb
Although I can think of a few nice systems to make the player collect ammo, they all fail because all the experienced players would whore the ammo and the new players will have nothing to shoot with. :/

How about dropping ammo for others or give..

How about dropping ammo for others or give..

You guys would be the only ones using such a system.

Totally agreed sneed. Also we shouldn't get weapons out of kills, totally unrealistic.

In fact, remove the zombies. I find them the most unrealistic part of the game.

In short: NO.

I totally agree! Why not remove zombies? They just pop out of green air and start throwing tires at people :/ -- that's unrealistic! Rather than fighting zombies, why wouldn't we replace zombies with kleiners? That would be really nice!