Mr. Green Gaming

Please stop creating maps with abusive bind to get likes!!!

Guest F1MADKILLER
On 09/12/2016 at 9:51 AM, Ywa said:

Just an idea: Randomize the 'rate map' command so it can't be bound to? Not a proper fix, but at least it's a work-around for future abusers.

There is new map rules now to not accept any maps with that bind I thought

Edited by F1MADKILLER
Guest F1MADKILLER
4 minutes ago, HeArTBeaT said:

@MADKILLER!
Also add as a rule that all these maps that have bind keys are to be deleted on the spot (Even old ones).

FuckLEL and Qrew maps in general have this shit. and they call you fag , noob  etc if you dislike or turn the music off.

These maps should all be deleted!

Should i start reporting them?

I discuss this with Flipper as I would like to get rid of them but he might not want them gone

• 4 weeks later...
Guest F1MADKILLER
6 hours ago, Cena said:

I agree, wouldn't Aleks, SDK (If he still scripts) be able to do a script to auto deny these maps when a player uploads it? Like getting an error?

It's against map rules now and I been slowly fixing the years of abuse map like damage via removing the Binded like script as I find maps with it

1 hour ago, MADKILLER said:

It's against map rules now and I been slowly fixing the years of abuse map like damage via removing the Binded like script as I find maps with it

It will take you months to remove the bind from every map! I only used to remove the word "noob" when someone dislikes and write "Thanks" or leave it empty. 

Edit: It was always against rules.

Edited by Cena
Guest F1MADKILLER
7 minutes ago, Cena said:

It will take you months to remove the bind from every map! I only used to remove the word "noob" when someone dislikes and write "Thanks" or leave it empty. 

Edit: It was always against rules.

True about map rules but it's been added officially now and there are like 10 maps with that bind left I think