Mr. Green Gaming

F1MADKILLER abusing (evidence included!!!)

omg all screenshots which inlude me with nicks Flipper and Bigbos!, he slapped me in nts or ctf for fun, in that cases i wasnt racing so he didnt affect my race, and if you were more on mix you could see that hes doing a lot of work with campers and chat spammers, and blockers

Edited by Flipper

You didnt even take the time to check the evidence, and now you are defending yourself without evidence and valid reason.

right most of these are on CTFs or when you asked or when we both had no chance of winning so please go on

Stop trying to defending yourself with stupid reasons, this topic and the other topic on the forum show enough reasons to take away your adminrights. If you are not abusing, you tell players that you are too lazy to help them. It's better to stop being an admin cause you are not helping the community.

I am not beeing lazy I tell them sometimes to talk to a mod as i am winning

You can say what you want, but the screenshots show enough evidence. You abused more than megas and MorocanGuy together.

omg all screenshots which inlude me with nicks Flipper and Bigbos!, he slapped me in nts or ctf for fun, in that cases i wasnt racing so he didnt affect my race, and if you were more on mix you could see that hes doing a lot of work with campers and chat spammers, and blockers

Oh look guys, the left hand of F1MADKILLER is speaking to defend MAD from being fired. You guys better create a own server to slap your ass 10 kilometres in the air, all other players don't want to be part of that way of abusing.

Do you even see his arguments? I can't believe this :D Stroth, by saying that and showing screenshots, no one should have any doubt that he's ABUSERRRRRRRRR

Incidental block = 24 ban

threat = 7 day mute

so abusing = none rights ever, even if hitler will return on his tyranozaurus from the sky

P.S. Stop locking topics admins!

I don't block reports, I block pointless fights for something like America's ping, and a thread that already has an answer. 

Useless comment:

1. I did not meant that YOU are locking topics, I meant the whole adminteam because the other post from an other player about MAD's abuse is locked without being able to add the evidence.

2. A thread that already has an answer doesn't mean it should be locked, there could be a better answer to help the starter of the topic better, without locking we can put our posts in 1 topic instead of thousands of topics.

3. We are talking in this topic about MAD's abuse, thanks.

F1MADKILLER abusing last months:

- Spawning vehicles/aircraft without reason on purpose in CTF and other gamemodes.

- Slapping players multiple times without any reason, player will get a lower health and the slap will reduce in losing position in for example a nts match.

- Changing innocent players name into a disgusting name without reason.

- Blowing up players car without reason

- Teleporting hisself to an other position on the map.

- Giving other players vehicles/aircraft, it will give players advantage/disadvantage in nts/dd/etc.

- Freezing players without reason.

- Being a racist to a certain group.

- Showing very bad behavior as an admin, swearing with bad words.

Comments: this abuse happend when I was online in the mix server, some other players also have bad feelings about F1MADKILLER (today's post from an other player wich is locked 5 minutes ago).

Link for screenshots (EVIDENCE!!!)

Link: http://bbq.to/f1madk..._abuse_a255.zip

Seen the way he abuses and the amount of times he is abusing, there is only 1 punishment to be given to him (moderators Megas and MorocanGuy have lost their modrights because of less 'abuse' compared to this):

- take away F1MADKILLERS adminrights and never give it back!

WOOW great job bro !!! enought proofs for CENA to make a decision of an uselss admin ! i have never a an admin block players LOOOOOLL

You can write your opinion, at least. It always shows who does give a fuck and who doesnt :)

If you want my opinion then I would say Mad should be warned only. He have done a lot of things in server and helped a lot. He just like to have fun while playing and he crossed the line. So a warn would be fine in my opinion since you wanted to know what I think.

I don't block reports, I block pointless fights for something like America's ping, and a thread that already has an answer. 

Useless comment:

1. I did not meant that YOU are locking topics, I meant the whole adminteam because the other post from an other player about MAD's abuse is locked without being able to add the evidence.

2. A thread that already has an answer doesn't mean it should be locked, there could be a better answer to help the starter of the topic better, without locking we can put our posts in 1 topic instead of thousands of topics.

3. We are talking in this topic about MAD's abuse, thanks.

alright cena told me he blocked it, I retire last comment..

You can write your opinion, at least. It always shows who does give a fuck and who doesnt :)

If you want my opinion then I would say Mad should be warned only. He have done a lot of things in server and helped a lot. He just like to have fun while playing and he crossed the line. So a warn would be fine in my opinion since you wanted to know what I think.

He didnt warn before blow up cars, slap inocent players, move himself by admin panel, mute or even ban. Think about it dude. It just cant be leave without jugde

He didnt warn before blow up cars, slap inocent players, move himself by admin panel, mute or even ban. Think about it dude. It just cant be leave without jugde

As he have done bad things, he have done good things as well. So I think warning is the best thing to do. Anyway, lets leave it for SDK better. 

Warning him could be a 1 april joke, look at the list of the different ways of abusing and all the screenshots! He is admin, not a player who connected for the first time, he knows the rules and abused it! I agree that he did many many good things, but if a hero saves a life in real life and kill two people, it doesnt mean he can live his life in freedom.

I hope someone is not losing the point. We, regular players, make this community, not opposite.. remember this. It is going in wrong way if such thing happend or even will happen. Admins are for keep server in good condition and guard inocent players from fags, but if admin talk shit about turks just by nationality, its wrong... I know i'm not holy player, but for fucks sake, he's an admin. He give great example to follow for the others, abuse + insults. Dear belgian just cant leave it without punishment

Warning him could be a 1 april joke, look at the list of the different ways of abusing and all the screenshots! He is admin, not a player who connected for the first time, he knows the rules and abused it! I agree that he did many many good things, but if a hero saves a life in real life and kill two people, it doesnt mean he can live his life in freedom.

Stroth, Don't forget that you were breaking the rules as well and abusing your mod rights. Kali and me have been already talked about you and kali already saw you /k players and they were actually ramming. and usually /k are for campers not rammers.

Edited by Cena

Stroth, Don't forget that you were breaking the rules as well and abusing your mod rights. Kali and me have been already talked about you and kali already saw you /k players and they were actually ramming. and usually /k are for campers not rammers.

Im not going to walk away from that happening. But you guys must understand (and Kali should know it) that i did not use it for revenge or insulting. It was my mistake because it was a mix between blocking and ramming in my eyes, and it was only 1 incident. 'Breaking the rules and abusing' is not fair to talk about it. You just said that if there's no video or screen to show evidence, than you wont talk about it anymore so stop with this too.

Im not angry and i dont want you guys to be angry, but

I know it's hard for some people to see the evidence, but we must be fair.

Im not going to walk away from that happening. But you guys must understand (and Kali should know it) that i did not use it for revenge or insulting. It was my mistake because it was a mix between blocking and ramming in my eyes, and it was only 1 incident. 'Breaking the rules and abusing' is not fair to talk about it. You just said that if there's no video or screen to show evidence, than you wont talk about it anymore so stop with this too.

Im not angry and i dont want you guys to be angry, but

I know it's hard for some people to see the evidence, but we must be fair.

Deleted, some guy called Thomas

If you wanna be fair then some people should be also punished. Don't act like you haven't done something wrong because we all do. Anyway, that SDK post should be enough for you, Stroth. The name looks similar in my whatsapp. So stop attacking Mad because he isn't the only one who break the rules sometimes.

Edited by Cena

I gotta say, i find it pretty sad that you screen some silly insults when i have seen you two jokingly insult eachother alot of times, and also have seen you two messing around in nts/ctf when not playing. I think all admins have done this. 

Ofcourse there are things that shouldnt happen (joking about turks, excessive slapping etc), but most of your pics show harmless messing around.

That was not against the rules, the nick was available, megas stole it from 'Thomas' after it was released by SDK

As I said earlier: mad is a funny guy and thats the reason why there are useless posts in this topic, the case is too big for an admin to not punish mr. Mad.

Guest F1MADKILLER

That was not against the rules, the nick was available, megas stole it from 'Thomas' after it was released by SDK

Storth there are new rules now against such things and GUYS this topic has gotten out of hand please lets wait for SDK to say what he thinks as SDK is the big boss of MTA

This topic is about abusing rights not changing nicknames.... Megas could just log in on his acc and such thing would never happend, is it that hard to understand? We want the punishment for this britian abuser, make other topic about stroth if you admins are so against him, wtf