Mr. Green Gaming

F1MADKILLER abusing (evidence included!!!)

With telling My, Arsteks, Megas', xpro's, Morocanguy's or Jesus' mistakes doesnt mean that MAD didnt do anything wrong.

If you want to take my modright away cause of my mistakes, show me the evidence and than take MAD's rights away too, I'm fair enough.

Mad have done mistakes but his mistakes isn't something to worry about. Warning him is fine. Too many admins have done it.

With telling My, Arsteks, Megas', xpro's, Morocanguy's or Jesus' mistakes doesnt mean that MAD didnt do anything wrong.

If you want to take my modright away cause of my mistakes, show me the evidence and than take MAD's rights away too, I'm fair enough.

Mad have done mistakes but his mistakes isn't something to worry about. Warning him is fine. Too many admins have done it.

You probably havent see all the screens, ive never seen an admin doing things like mad, look what you, xpro, megas and moro did, compared with this, its nothing (even all together)

Nice, now are all admins allowed to swear with bad words to innocent players, teleporting, changing playersname to 'pooface', blow up and slap a players car and more.

Good job adminteam.

And give back Megas, Xpro, Moro admin/modrights, they didnt do anything wrong now.

Delete all rules.

Friendship wins, Justitia is not blind in this case.

Good morning, I want to ask an innocent question so please just give innocent answer, don't rage and post shit (whoever answers). I've seen probably 70% of admins give themselves or others a different vehicle the past year, some even got hydra and just went on flying around etc etc. My point is : what's the harm if they don't go for top nor even want to finish. I agree that admins shouldn't insult and everything but the vehicle changing thing is just for fun if they don't destroy other players with hydra for example or if they don't go for top with a hydra on a buffalo map. 

Good morning, I want to ask an innocent question so please just give innocent answer, don't rage and post shit (whoever answers). I've seen probably 70% of admins give themselves or others a different vehicle the past year, some even got hydra and just went on flying around etc etc. My point is : what's the harm if they don't go for top nor even want to finish. I agree that admins shouldn't insult and everything but the vehicle changing thing is just for fun if they don't destroy other players with hydra for example or if they don't go for top with a hydra on a buffalo map. 

There are admin who can't handle the adminrights, they are not just flying around with a hydra...

jHnL0WK.jpg

What we see here is an admin confusing players in the RACE server. Some players can't probably see where to go.

I've seen admins (I won't tell his name to protect him but I don't mean MAD) changing the gamespeed and as result of that some players were gaining 'illegal' tops, that's an other thing.

Sep Blatter can't handle being the FIFA boss, and some admins can't handle the adminrights.

I don't know madkiller but there used to be or still is a guy called skynet who did nothing but insult other players and mess with their races and yet no one felt obliged to intervene despite many complaints so basically if someone becomes an admin joins a circle of unconditional friendship that is more important than anything else..

Guest F1MADKILLER

Nice, now are all admins allowed to swear with bad words to innocent players, teleporting, changing playersname to 'pooface', blow up and slap a players car and more.

Good job adminteam.

And give back Megas, Xpro, Moro admin/modrights, they didnt do anything wrong now.

Delete all rules.

Teleporting is disabled in admin panel before I got access to panel so get your facts correct plz

Good job adminteam.

Delete all rules.

Teleporting is disabled in admin panel before I got access to panel so get your facts correct plz

He has been warned, so pause the witch hunt for next time.

Lock this already.. next time I would suggest that reports against any admin must be by contacting manager, SDK, and obviously send him the proves of the admin's bad behaviour, we'll avoid such discussions with some disrespectful commentaries. If many other players were involved the person who reported would mention them to the manager next time.