Mr. Green Gaming

Coconuts admin application

Coconut

Gameserver:Mr. Green ZPS #1

Country of origin:Untied Kingdom

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:Hello, i think i am fit administrator because i have got lot of experience,i have ran 3 Garry mod server's at once, i am really good at the commands for administrator, i would NEVER ABUSE MY POWERS IN ANYWAY i would stop people exploiting,cheating and discrimination, i will be on most of the time to stop this, i am a dedicated player to ZPS i never ammo horde i always give to other people who need it, i don't mind being a zombie, not one of them people who just disconnect because he is the carrier. I'm always willing to give a helping hand to some one who is new to the game with a few pointers , peaceout..

Gameserver:Mr. Green ZPS #1

Country of origin:Untied Kingdom

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:Hello, i think i am fit for administrator because i have got lot of experience,i have ran 3 server's at once i am really good at the commands for administrator i would NEVER ABUSE MY POWERS IN ANYWAY i would stop people exploiting,cheating and discrimination, i will be on most of the time to stop this i am a dedicated player ZPS thank you for having time to read my application peace out.

sounds good :) A little short, but still good :)

Looks like every other app though :P

Good Luck :D

PS. Be sure to tie your kingdom :D

• 3 months later...