Mr. Green Gaming

Stop fighting.

Guys, I want to say something about the topic and arguing. Both of the "sides" are my friends. I love you all and I don't like seeing you fighting over this.
  I see Mad and Cena on server 24/7 dealing with people's bullshit. They are doing something good as they are the only active admins.
  I also wanna point out that sometimes Cena and Mad might abuse their power a little, but I think that is understandable. Everybody makes mistakes and we shouldn't fight over it like children.

Guest AleksCore

Deep. You are right man. We all do much and we all have some problems in real life maybe, so this problems could reflect here. I think I should say sorry for my wrong behaviour to Cena and Mad and others who was involved. Let's try to be more calm, constructive and mature next time. Stop holy wars, peace. We are the community and we should be more friendly (we - admins, players).

Sorry guys

Guest F1MADKILLER
23 minutes ago, AleksCore said:

Deep. You are right man. We all do much and we all have some problems in real life maybe, so this problems could reflect here. I think I should say sorry for my wrong behaviour to Cena and Mad and others who was involved. Let's try to be more calm, constructive and mature next time. Stop holy wars, peace. We are the community and we should be more friendly (we - admins, players).

Sorry guys

Same here Aleks ran out of likes lol

Guest F1MADKILLER
45 minutes ago, MegasXLR said:

Good to see you guys finally decided to make up :) MrGreen is the place where we go away from problems and have fun, let's keep it that way please ;)

Exept when the issues are with dimensions