Mr. Green Gaming

Unbanned Ano_negro please :(

CTM Ano Black <3
2. April 21, 2016
3. Mr green race mix
4. Dinner
5. to use a bug in car mode (
I'm not the only bugs the car mode is given by the suicide )
6. that it again will not do, really have many friends that play there, really the server I like very much want contrubuir with the server every month so you never close, I was beginning to map with some friends, I will not use that bug the car mode, I do not expect I removed the ban now but if they do not want to leave the server,
I'm four years playing in the race mix MTA not want to leave,
if they do not understand what I am saying could explain it better.
you can see or always ask if you want 10 hours a day the server game I love and do not want to leave please :(:( </ 3

4 hours ago, Daniel Zambrano said:

4. Dinner

That's what happens when you write that Cena banned you and then you translate from spanish to english, amazing, a sandwitch banned you...

You're probably not hacking, but it's really annoying to shoot you tons of times and don't kill you. Moreover, if you don't die by that you call bug, it's also cheating, not your fault, but neither others fault, so you need to understand you can't play by this way, try to solve the problem, as the problem it's all about you, I don't mean you made it, but you have a clear example that you can solve this: there are a lot of players who are playing from the same country where you are, and they probably have much lag, but they do play as normal as possible and they always die in shooter if they get shot. I just can guess that your computer is crap, as I've seen your FPS in game and they are quite much potato. By the way, if you're using any program to cheat, tell us now about that, uninstall that program and we'll unban you later. It's better to say it now, otherwise you'll assume the permanent ban.

I really had no idea why he wrote Dinner xD I totally forgot what it means in Spanish lol as it means "Price" in Polish. Anyway, as neox said, if you are using any program to cheat tell us now. 

Edited by Cena
29 minutes ago, Cena said:

I really had no idea why he wrote Dinner xD I totally forgot what it means in Spanish lol as it means "Price" in Polish. Anyway, as neox said, if you are using any program to cheat tell us now. 

Quite easy: Cena = Dinner in spanish

• SDK locked this topic