Mr. Green Gaming

A group and name colour for donators

We will probably add that as soon as we linked the forums with the Green Coins. So we can verify steamids.

I know you guys are already planning on doing this, but dont you think a lot of people will just double post or post a lot of useless comments just to get GC. Some people do that now just to get posts but it will be a shit load more when we introduce that. Dont get me wrong i think this is a great idea, it will also draw in a lot more players to the forums, but can you figure out some way to prevent this from happening?

I have a idea, but this should probably have gone in server admin section, but anyway, why not have a symbol or something above a admin to show clearly that they are an admin, but thats probably achieved with the admin hat (which we STILL dont have on IW :()

Not all admin's even use that hat in zs :P

Lol lukkie. of what game is that website?

i mean .. first topics in official downloads:

FREE Runescape Items!!!

FREE Runescape Accounts!!

FREE Runescape Items!!!

RUNESCAPE?? WTF ?

i think it has been destroyed by Runescape spambots. aka 300% worse.

And for the colours. what would happen if you are admin + donator?

And BTW . does this forum support that "Greens" like in Dutch Forum?

I have a idea, but this should probably have gone in server admin section, but anyway, why not have a symbol or something above a admin to show clearly that they are an admin, but thats probably achieved with the admin hat (which we STILL dont have on IW :()

Dont worry Error i have a plan for that, we will get one eventually. I made a list of things that i would like implemented in IW, clavus already saw it, he said that he would check it when he comes back.....Three weeks.

Only thing I can see as a reasonable solution is to color your name - oh wait that's already done.

I don't think people have any trouble reading which user group you're in.

:lol: you gave me this link on steam i was laughing so hard a behemoth walked up to be and beat me to death with a crowbar. Then i go here and see he did it again... and my hand couldnt resiste it clicked while i was biting my own hand to prevent it from clicking it did it anyways... my hand as a mind of its OWN HELP!!

Cowchucker gets strangled by his own hand, and winds up naked in sneed's bedroom

:lol: you gave me this link on steam i was laughing so hard a behemoth walked up to be and beat me to death with a crowbar. Then i go here and see he did it again... and my hand couldnt resiste it clicked while i was biting my own hand to prevent it from clicking it did it anyways... my hand as a mind of its OWN HELP!!

Cowchucker gets strangled by his own hand, and winds up naked in sneed's bedroom

OH cow i told you the wrong apartment number to you its 40 not 39

• 2 weeks later...