Mr. Green Gaming

Achievement: Be the only one to finish a map

mta-screen_2016-08-17_23-59-45.png

Here is proof, I was the only one to finish the map... but I didn't get the achievement.  Now please, for me, winning a map is a very rare experience, let alone being the only one to win a map... in thousands of hours of MTA, this is probably the first time that it's ever happened. This was probably a one-time opportunity, but the achievement is still locked and I also did not get 100 GC. Can I still get it?

Guest AleksCore

@BlueYoshi97Thank you for reporting. I'll fix the bug and add the achievment to your account (with GC compensation of course).

Probably I did some mistakes when I was merging two absolutely different scripts into one (BinSlayer's achievements for race was merged into SDK's mix achievements)

4 hours ago, AleksCore said:

@BlueYoshi97Thank you for reporting. I'll fix the bug and add the achievment to your account (with GC compensation of course).

Probably I did some mistakes when I was merging two absolutely different scripts into one (BinSlayer's achievements for race was merged into SDK's mix achievements)

that's exactly how an admin should react overlooked players, also in other circumstances...

Please sum nab admins around here, learn from this.

Edited by WesEdit