Mr. Green Gaming

Unban Appeal Stroth

1. Your ingame name:  [AFE]Stroth

2. Date of your ban:   28 May 2016 (more than 100 days ago)

3. What game/server are you banned from:   MrGreen RACE and MIX

4. Who banned you:     I was getting banned when I wasn't playing on the server, so I can't guarantee who banned me.

5. Reason why you got banned:  It started by trolling an admin, for more information read 6.

6. Reason why we should unban you: 

More information about why I got banned:

So it started with trolling an admin. I thought the troll would be funny and we could laugh about it together, but that did not happen (to be clear: I did not insult during the troll).

For the troll I was getting a 30day ban, and I was getting mad about that because in my opinion (that time) it was to long.

For me it's already a long time ago and I can't remember everything what happend at that time.

I did some stupid things after the decision, and I apologise for that, especially to Flipper, Madkiller, Megas, SDK and Ywa.

Reason why I should be unbanned:

I know that I did bad things, but I also see players getting another chance after their 5th, 6th or 7th ban who didnt learn much things during their banperiods.

I'm banned 1 more time, but that was close to this ban and I didn't play many time between that unban and this ban.

Now, more than 100 days later, I think I deserve a chance.

Many players who get banned are posting an unban appeal close to the moment when they receive the ban. I didn't, I realised that I deserved to stay banned longer.

I think this is the right moment to ask for an unban, nowadays I work 5 days a week and before I had a lot of time to spend in the server and that made me crazy.

Note 1: in my opinion some people should not forget that I also did really good things for MrGreen in the past (i joined in 2012), I helped many players and admins with problems on the forum and in the server.

Note 2: there were some players accusing me of doing things I actually didn't do (for example that chinese spambot wasn't me).

And yes, now I know what to do in the future to prevent doing bad things.

One more time: I apologize.

So, I hope that I can get a chance like many others.

Greetings,

Stroth

Guest F1MADKILLER
35 minutes ago, DriveHardGetDirty said:

1. Your ingame name:  [AFE]Stroth

2. Date of your ban:   28 May 2016 (more than 100 days ago)

3. What game/server are you banned from:   MrGreen RACE and MIX

4. Who banned you:     I was getting banned when I wasn't playing on the server, so I can't guarantee who banned me.

5. Reason why you got banned:  It started by trolling an admin, for more information read 6.

6. Reason why we should unban you: 

More information about why I got banned:

So it started with trolling an admin. I thought the troll would be funny and we could laugh about it together, but that did not happen (to be clear: I did not insult during the troll).

For the troll I was getting a 30day ban, and I was getting mad about that because in my opinion (that time) it was to long.

For me it's already a long time ago and I can't remember everything what happend at that time.

I did some stupid things after the decision, and I apologise for that, especially to Flipper, Madkiller, Megas, SDK and Ywa.

Reason why I should be unbanned:

I know that I did bad things, but I also see players getting another chance after their 5th, 6th or 7th ban who didnt learn much things during their banperiods.

I'm banned 1 more time, but that was close to this ban and I didn't play many time between that unban and this ban.

Now, more than 100 days later, I think I deserve a chance.

Many players who get banned are posting an unban appeal close to the moment when they receive the ban. I didn't, I realised that I deserved to stay banned longer.

I think this is the right moment to ask for an unban, nowadays I work 5 days a week and before I had a lot of time to spend in the server and that made me crazy.

Note 1: in my opinion some people should not forget that I also did really good things for MrGreen in the past (i joined in 2012), I helped many players and admins with problems on the forum and in the server.

Note 2: there were some players accusing me of doing things I actually didn't do (for example that chinese spambot wasn't me).

And yes, now I know what to do in the future to prevent doing bad things.

One more time: I apologize.

So, I hope that I can get a chance like many others.

Greetings,

Stroth

Wait for Flipper he is new manager for MTA