Mr. Green Gaming

DutchMan's app

Rinkana

Gameserver: CSS Surf And MTA

Country of origin: Holland

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

About myself:

I'm DutchMan my real name is Max and i'm 15 years old. I whas born in a small town and after i whas one i moved to sa smaller town. if im in one of the servers my ping is between 5 and 15. That comes becouse i have internet of 25MB/s and we are gonna upgrade to 30MB/s. Im in my 4th and last year on scool then im going for 2 years ICT if im not good enough im going to Amsterdam an i join the dutch air force.

Why i think i can fit in for admin:

I play already for a long time on the Mr-green server (about two or three years i think).

In my (internet) life i've did things wrong and i learned from my mistake's.

But i still think i could be a good admin because i frequently play on the servers and im getting more and more active in the servers. I like to play on the servers. I play already a longe time on the CSS server and also on the (new) MTA server. I hope i can become an (good) admin. For the MTA and the CSS server i hope i can do a good job for the community by stopping those who 'fuck' the fun of the game for others. So thats why i would like to become an admin.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by .:DutchMan:.
2. Learn english bettar :)

Oh the irony.

Personally I think his English is fine, he's understandable and certainly fluent.

The application is a bit short, and as mentioned before, try to add a few more reasons why you think you're fit for being an admin and why you want to be.

Good luck :)

Off Topic: Darkness GTFO, you never play CS:S and your English is worse than any one else on this forum. More importantly, nobody cares about your spam.

On a lighter note, I have seen you on the server before a few times Dutchman, you seem active enough but I haven't spoken to you tbh. Your English seems fair enough but not sure about your age.

• 4 weeks later...
Off Topic: Darkness GTFO, you never play CS:S and your English is worse than any one else on this forum. More importantly, nobody cares about your spam.

On a lighter note, I have seen you on the server before a few times Dutchman, you seem active enough but I haven't spoken to you tbh. Your English seems fair enough but not sure about your age.

People, please stop looking at the age. Ywa made this community when he was 14 years old!

People, please stop looking at the age. Ywa made this community when he was 14 years old!

And he never got older!

:(

And -RatMan-, we do look at the age. Not just because I started early I accept that age. I was just so awesome to fuck all other communities with their age restrictions and started Mr. Green with Kraay. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Declined

You might think I decline it because of your history. That's kinda true. However, as I already told you on IRC and such you're a nice guy. Try to improve your language more (spellcheckers and such) and try to be a bit more mature. Feel free to reapply in a month or so (if you feel like it).