Mr. Green Gaming

Goodbye

36 minutes ago, MegasXLR said:

At the time I really thought I'm done with MTA lol

You just wasted time writing this down lol 

On 11/14/2016 at 10:23 PM, MegasXLR said:

Hello dear community members,

I'm leaving the Mr.Green community and servers for I don't know how long time due to personal things (not with the staff). This time I'm deleting them both from my favourites list so I don't get tempted to join or see who's in the server. I don't know if I'll come back nor when this may happen but if I do, it won't be soon at all. I just want to thank everyone who made these past two years so great for me. I really had a lot of amazing moments with you people, much love. But everything good sometimes ends, I learned this. That's why I can't stay at Mr.Green anymore, the best thing got ruined so I can't take it anymore. I'll always remember the players who I got to know and will always care about them a lot, I hope they will remember me with good things as well. This server was like my second home, so now I'm going abroad I guess. I'm not a bad person as some may think. I've been an idiot towards some people, that doesn't mean that I wish, or even thought about wishing, them anything bad in life or wherever. When I first joined this server at the end of 2014, I got to know a lot of people like @EdoCadovski, @Knul, @Proxik, @Cristian and @Eugenia. I made my own clan for fun and invited the last three mentioned to join me and we had a blast, but sadly everything ended in a really bad way. It's hard but it's needed, I'm afraid. Goodbye fellas and thank you once again for all the unique moments you gave me, I will never forget them :)

Take care,

Megas