Mr. Green Gaming

*** CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: Find the hidden message - GC's giveaway ***

r0cK

narrow%20fireworks%20banner%20with%20stars-01-01.png

<<< 5 000 GC's >>>

Winner: @DriveHardGetDirty aka Stroth, congratulations!

rJge26o.png

Hello everyone, welcome to this new contest.

Today I'll be doing my last greencoin giveaway contest on the Mr. Green forums.

•••

This time all you need to do is to find the " hidden message " 

Somewhere I left a hidden message, if you're the first one to find that message you will get 5 000 greencoins for free.

There will be one winner only.

•••

Rules

1) I will announce the winner as soon as possible on this forum topic

2) You can chat in this topic below but if you are sending in your answer send me a forum message and post done

3) You are only allowed to join this contest with your present and active account

4) One answer per 5 hours allowed

•••

The contest will run until 31 DEC 2016 - 11:59PM CET or when someone found the hidden message.

If nobody was able to find the right answer I'll be posting the answer in this topic but nobody will win the greencoins.

•••

HINT

The answer is related to my profile, do not search for too far, sometimes a few clicks may lead you to the answer.

•••

I wish you the best of luck, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

refer to my other contests

•••

130101-FireworksBanner.png

Edited by r0cK
Congratulations Stroth
2 hours ago, Cena said:

No1 is even bothering to submit any answer, rock give us some hints or something. 5k GCs and you make it soo hard and when its 15k GCs its much easier than this?!

I don't care if no1 is bothering to submit any answers, I will not give any hints. You should be happy the 15 and 20K was much easier as this is only 5k

33 minutes ago, r0cK said:

I don't care if no1 is bothering to submit any answers, I will not give any hints. You should be happy the 15 and 20K was much easier as this is only 5k

Well, im just saying that hard question as that shouldn't be for 5k only. Its good for you that no1 is trying to submit any answer, you will get the chance to keep the 5 euros! :P 

Just now, Cena said:

Well, im just saying that hard question as that shouldn't be for 5k only. Its good for you that no1 is trying to submit any answer, you will get the chance to keep the 5 euros! :P 

Yessss!!! Sometimes it has to be hard to gain some cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

21 minutes ago, r0cK said:

Not that I need the greencoins or anything, but I have been looking for roughly 15 minutes for hidden messages just for fun. Haven't found anything worth submitting so far. I do understand it is your money and you decide whether you want to give a hint or not, but I highly doubt anyone is going to find the answer with the current information given to find your hidden message. Would appreciate it if you can atleast confirm whether your hidden message is somewhere on the forum or not.