Mr. Green Gaming

Mix Event Results

Mix Events  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have another event on the end of this month? (30/4/2017)

Hello guys, Yesterday we had an event in Mix server and it lasted for 5 hours for 30 maps. The average amount of players we had was 46 players. Max was 56 players in server and in the end we went down to ~36 after 4-5 hours of playing choosen maps by the players.  I personally had fun and from what I can tell, others did have fun too. For those who missed yesterday's event or who joined the event for 1-2 hours. Would you like from me to host another event in the end of this month? If yes then vote above ^ and if no vote also xD. According to the votes, I will speak with @Flipper/ @BlueYoshi97 for permission to do it again. Thanks for everyone who joined us and I hope you all enjoyed ^^

Edited by Moh
Guest F1MADKILLER

I think the next event should be later on in the year space them out so it makes it more fun and maybe do it on event server with both mix and race maps

10 hours ago, MADKILLER said:

I think the next event should be later on in the year space them out so it makes it more fun and maybe do it on event server with both mix and race maps

mix mix and race maps? makes no sense whatsoever. Most ppl don't do both week in week out there's no reason they'd go to an event of both.

3 of the 5 no votes are from multinicks. wtfap cum on... :rofl:

Edited by TheMoose

Oki I will lock this topic and I will make a new one "Mix Event on 30/4/2017" and everyone can start posting his map and vote for a time for the event to start. The timing options will be the same as last time. If you want to add more options, then post it with your map and don't forget to mention your nick as not all of you got same nick ingame and forums nick. For example "Mo[H] - [NTS] Cenation III" and if the time you want isn't in the options above to vote then say for example "Add 7:00 CET". Thanks for everyone.

• Cena locked this topic
  • Cena unlocked this topic