Mr. Green Gaming

Stig insulting football

8 hours ago, tyfusjap said:

Lets be honest here football does kinda suck.

No tactics just 22 people running after a ball for 90 minutes and diving 

you obviously haven't watched a single football game if you think there's no tactics in football.. in what universe do you live to even think that so many people from every part of the world pay big money to see something that according to you doesn't make sense? Im impressed you knew the amount of the players, though.

2 hours ago, sweetsandy said:

you obviously haven't watched a single football game if you think there's no tactics in football.. in what universe do you live to even think that so many people from every part of the world pay big money to see something that according to you doesn't make sense? Im impressed you knew the amount of the players, though.

Portugal vs Chile was the perfect example of this crappy sport.

The players  passed to nobody, shot the ball over the line and miss the target for 120 minutes.

Plus crappy Portugal scored none of there penalty kicks wow amazing entertainment.

Even the crappiest players earn a million a year in this sport. For example that goalkeeper for Man City that played 0 minutes in like 2 years.

The only teams that don't play boring tasteless football are Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Plus the game is full of filthy divers like Sergio Ramos.

Only in football will a team be happy with a draw. Woooooooooooo a draw!!!!!!!!!!!! -_-

I've watched football for 7 years but i have grown some balls and noticed how this game is extremely repetitive and annoying

Now i'd rather watch paint dry then watch football.

42 minutes ago, tyfusjap said:

Portugal vs Chile was the perfect example of this crappy sport.

The players  passed to nobody, shot the ball over the line and miss the target for 120 minutes.

Plus crappy Portugal scored none of there penalty kicks wow amazing entertainment.

Even the crappiest players earn a million a year in this sport. For example that goalkeeper for Man City that played 0 minutes in like 2 years.

The only teams that don't play boring tasteless football are Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Plus the game is full of filthy divers like Sergio Ramos.

Only in football will a team be happy with a draw. Woooooooooooo a draw!!!!!!!!!!!! -_-

I've watched football for 7 years but i have grown some balls and noticed how this game is extremely repetitive and annoying

Now i'd rather watch paint dry then watch football.

I agree that Portugal is the most shameful european champion of all time but it doesn't mean you have to hate the sport.

Bravo had a horrible first season in man city but overall he's a great goalkeeper, he saved 3 penalties right?

Money is slowly destroying this sport that's correct but there's still beauty in it and amazing players that are worth watching.

This thread isn't a debate about football so let's keep it on topic