With lies that are restituting insults
The following words are used and do not qualify for insults

lento=slow
inutil=Useless
buenos para nada=Good for nothing

Words that qualify as insults are

hijo de puta = motherfucker
hijo de perra= son of a bitch
I do not think it right that many administrators come to the call of the Mariana user for simple words like slow, useless, losers

And please ask a little more attention from the moderators and administrators to this user

Excuse my translator Google :(

I joined the server and desperately Mariana came to me on F3 saying that you were insulting her, demanding a mute. I talked to you on F3 and told you that Mariana had reported you, in fact I wouldn't mute someone only because a player demands it plus without having any proofs, so I warned you. Mariana tells me she's constantly insulted in Spanish by some players and says she doesn't know how to send screenshots or make them for a forum report. Anyway, consider that just a warn not to piss her off.

1 hour ago, mulandia said:

And please ask a little more attention from the moderators and administrators to this user

Yes Mariana usually has her angry insultive moments. We got our eyes on her, don't worry.

Edited by Grizzly

So are you really going to believe what she says while there are almost 20 players who want her ass banned because she's such an annoying shit? Why don't you ask her why is she constantly insulted? Probably because she starts messing with everyone's shit but hey she doesn't expect us to be the same. Insulting our countries, our mothers, getting mad when we win or when we "ram" her, seriously she's cancerous and toxic ,don't get fooled that easily. 

2 minutes ago, Gametaff said:

So are you really going to believe what she says while there are almost 20 players who want her ass banned because she's such an annoying shit? Why don't you ask her why is she constantly insulted? Probably because she starts messing with everyone's shit but hey she doesn't expect us to be the same. Insulting our countries, our mothers, getting mad when we win or when we "ram" her, seriously she's cancerous and toxic ,don't get fooled that easily. 

The point is that insults generate more insults, and that was my way to try to amenize the problem. Plus I do agree that Mariana insults a lot, and she gets punished, as well as I also see people insulting her back. The best way to solve that, next time is muting Mariana and the others who are provoking and/or making fun over her, even more because that's non-English.

10 minutes ago, Gametaff said:

she's cancerous and toxic

well.

• Cena locked this topic