Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application - MTA

Dominator

Gameserver: MTA

Country of origin: Holland

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: (again, lol) Well, i am Bas, i am 15 and im Dutch. Im about to start with year 4 of VWO. The MTA server is just new, but i think i should apply, since i consider myself friendly and helpfull. I also have alot of experience with MTA:Race. I dont like bragging, but i think i am highskilled when it comes to controlling vehicles in GTA:SA. I've also been admin on the Serious Gamers server, which some of you may remember from the MTA:Race time.

I think i would do i good job, because i know MTA very well, and i am an experienced player. Thanks in advance, for reading, but also if you guys would choose me!

Why have you created two topics in quick succession for admin applications for two different servers? That show's you're just desperate to become an admin on at least one of the servers.

Agree.

I think we're going to see more threads like this, since Mr-Green has made his point, that the old servers must be brought back to life. And most of the Greens there are from that time.

Edited by Botervloot
No, i asked Clavus i've i had to make 1 topic, or 2. He said, make seperate applications. Here they are.

Then why do you want them both? You can only be Admin on one server.

Then it comes to the point where you have a bigger chance of becoming an admin with more apps.

Edited by Botervloot
No, i asked Clavus i've i had to make 1 topic, or 2. He said, make seperate applications. Here they are.

Then why do you want them both? You can only be Admin on one server.

Stop lying Botervloot. I'm admin on a Gmod, a CS:S and all TF2 servers.

Clavus/Ywa once said to me that there is no possibility for any admin to become admin on all servers, except when your Global Admin, and your not. You were.

Oh, and I only see you on TF2.

Edited by Botervloot
why such a big deal out of it? just wish him good luck!

- Making 2 apps increases the chance of becoming an admin, making it unfair against the other apps on the forums. And also proofs that the player wants to be admin for power, not for making the servers a better place.

- You can't be admin on 2 servers at the same time, it has been asked before, and denied afterwords.

- It's also unfair against the other admins, because they are admin for a bit longer, and then someone just "jumps" in, and becomes an admin on 2 servers, 2 different games.

But I've been thinking, it's only 2 servers. If it was something like TF2 AND Gmod, that would be 6 servers. That's a lot to moderate, but all I can say for now is:

1) Does he has experience in admin-ing? By the looks of his apps he's has been admin once.

2) His age might be a problem. Though he is active on the forums *Mr-Green* for quite some time.

3) Nobody here knows him. And since the servers have just started, nobody knows him there too. (behaviour).

Though the app looks a bit "unprofessional ", if what he says is correct, he would make a decent admin. And we need admins on those servers.

/backseatmoderation off

Of course he can make apps for two different servers. Whether or not we accept his application for both servers is an entirely different case. Also, RatMan was never a global admin. He's just active on most of those servers.

I've never seen him on Gmod or CSS ever. I join the server regular, so do other admins, and I don't see them getting global admin status/admin on other servers.

Talk about favouritism.

Edited by Botervloot
Of course he can make apps for two different servers. Whether or not we accept his application for both servers is an entirely different case. Also, RatMan was never a global admin. He's just active on most of those servers.

I've never seen him on Gmod or CSS ever. I join the server regular, so do other admins, and I don't see them getting global admin status/admin on other servers.

Talk about favouritism.

No, just too lazy to demote. Truth to be told, we only 'clean up' our admin list once every year unless there's a good reason to do it sooner. We select our admins because we like them and we know they're fit for the job. We also know they're gamers with their own interests, so we can't expect them to be on the server every day.

why such a big deal out of it? just wish him good luck!

1. - Making 2 apps increases the chance of becoming an admin, making it unfair against the other apps on the forums. And also proofs that the player wants to be admin for power, not for making the servers a better place.

2. - You can't be admin on 2 servers at the same time, it has been asked before, and denied afterwords.

3. - It's also unfair against the other admins, because they are admin for a bit longer, and then someone just "jumps" in, and becomes an admin on 2 servers, 2 different games.

But I've been thinking, it's only 2 servers. If it was something like TF2 AND Gmod, that would be 6 servers. That's a lot to moderate, but all I can say for now is:

4. 1) Does he has experience in admin-ing? By the looks of his apps he's has been admin once.

5. 2) His age might be a problem. Though he is active on the forums *Mr-Green* for quite some time.

6. 3) Nobody here knows him. And since the servers have just started, nobody knows him there too. (behaviour).

Though the app looks a bit "unprofessional ", if what he says is correct, he would make a decent admin. And we need admins on those servers.

1. Yeah, i want admin-status for power..ofcourse not, i just want to make it a better place for everyone. There are not mutch admins on both servers, and since i am active on both games..

2. I was allowed to, sorry if i hurted somebodies feelings.

3. Well, i dont ''jump'' in, since i am well-known in the Mr-Green community, just not on the English part, since i dont visit this forum too mutch, and i dont play the games you guys play. And you dont even know if i will become admin.

4. Yes, next to Serious Gamers i've also been admin on several SA-MP servers. (And no, not unimportant small ones)

5. Whats the problem with my age? My english is good enough, and i am mature, probably more mature then most gamers of my age.

6. No, but now you act like you have to be active on the L4G forums to become admin. As i said, i am well-known in the dutch part of our community, not the english part, and that makes sence, because i dont like most of the games you guys play, so why would i visit this forum. Well, that was the past.

Seriously Botervloot, you act like im just a little kid and i just want admin to abuse other players, but im not like that. I may have had some trouble with you in the past, but before that, i gave you a chance on Mr-Green. Now also try to give me a chance, and i will do it good.