Mr. Green Gaming

Crowbar is leaving

I first played on the zombie survival in November 2008 and it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. From then onwards, zs became pretty much the only game I played. I quickly got to know many of the regular players and was soon very proud to consider myself a regular. I was even allowed to join E.U (thanks robo ;)). It felt great to be part of such a lively, friendly and exciting community. However, around april/may/june, things began to change; many of my favourite maps gradually began to dissapear from the server as they were replaced with good looking but terribly unbalanced substitutes and E.U dissolved taking with it a huge community aspect to the game. 3 weeks ago I returned from holiday excited to start playing zs again. However, I failed to really get back into it. Although, there was also news of an imminent update which sounded interesting so I was hoping this would freshen up the gamemode. I have been away again for the past week and I have come back to discover the update has been implemented. Such radical changes to the gamemode have left the game, I feel, bloated and unenjoyable. This is of course my own opinion and I am pleased to see that the server continues to be popular. Sadly it is not possible to please everyone and It is obvious that any major changes will obviously alienate some players.

As no other mr green servers are games/gamemodes which I play I will no longer really be a part of this gaming community. I will still view the forums occasionally and If there are anymore significant changes to zs I will definitely take a look but until then, I am done with mr green.

I would like to take this opportunity to commend Ywa on his work on the gamemode as, despite not what I would like to have seen, Is an immense and fantastic effort nonetheless.

I would also like to say thank you to everyone in this community who has considered me a friend and I wish you all the best of luck.

Goodbye Mr Green

DEATHbyCROWBAR

WTF, YOU MEAN YOU LEAVE BECAUSE OF THE GAME MODE UPDATES?

That looks stupuid. Also, this is a test. We all dont like the updates, but there are more game modes in mr green and there will be the newer. The things that were in last time game mode were awfuler. Now its all fair.

I am not just leaving because of the 'updates' (drastic gameplay changes is probably a more fitting term), I am leaving mainly due to the changed server dynamic i.e more new people meaning a less personal and welcoming/friendly feeling.

That looks stupuid. Also, this is a test. We all dont like the updates, but there are more game modes in mr green and there will be the newer. The things that were in last time game mode were awfuler. Now its all fair.

I am not just leaving because of the 'updates' (drastic gameplay changes is probably a more fitting term), I am leaving mainly due to the changed server dynamic i.e more new people meaning a less personal and welcoming/friendly feeling.

Soooo. you enjoy it less because most regulars are gone?

There are new regulars now. Greenman, Holy etc etc

Anyways. Cya around then :(

Sort of its kinda complicated and I'm too lazy to explain.

Edited by Crowbar

It's what I've noticed more as well, there are less people on ZS that I actually know, ergo I don't go on that much because of it

Greenman is just a f****** no-life,he is always connected but he is not always playing,I come and he is 1)playing like a no life,2)afk.

Crowbar we'll miss you,you were a good player and a friendly dude :'(

• 3 weeks later...
maybe i leave, too. I hate the new gamemode cause the old feeling is away..

Its to easy now as a human to get guns.

Or as the first zombie ... its to easy.

cause the noobs get good guns.. only for survive and run away.

If not, the first zombie kills 5-10 people and the round is almost over.

Please I want the old Gamemode back!!!

Ya it was so stylish the old gamemode , jesus I WANT THAT BACK TOO , even if i dont have gmod , lol.