Mr. Green Gaming

R.I.P Bean

Bean

Hey guys it's been a long time I'm on Mr.Green ZS, it's time for me to quit ZS, the game doesn't entertain me anymore this has nothing to do with the new update :) It's just I've been playing ZS for too long and I have no more objectives in the game .. which is really important for me.

I think I've masteryze the game to a certain level.. now I'm trying to do the same on TF2 :) which is more complicated but I love difficulty. (I'm ranked 9th atm)

I've met so many good or bad people Robo.. Sneed.. and many many more (only to name a few good ones) I would like to thank you all guys you greatly enhance my experience on the game and I thank you for that ;).

I would like to thank Clavus, Ywa and Delu for making such an awesome game I'm sure this is the game I enjoyed the most in my life, keep making it better !

This is it, Bean time is done with 110.000 overall kills and 10.000 propkills kills.. (Hmm I still have some videos on my comp :P)

See you on TF2 :)

Edited by Bean

I'm thankful you've not left the community, that would just be too much. I'm gonna miss my failed attempts at dodging your props (they really do follow you!)

I hope you enjoy killing people in TF2 and much as we enjoyed being killed by you in ZS.

I won't say goodbye, as I hope to run into you another time, simply, see you soon.