Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

Gameserver:Mr. Green's Infected Wars Left4Green

Country of origin:Kazakhstan living in UK

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Well I spend a lot of time on the server and I've nearly played on it for 100 hours, I know it's not much but I was on holiday for a while.

I am well known on the server and very liked too. I have played on the server ever since it was mentioned on PC Gamer. Both the original admins (ERROR 401 and CowChucker) are my Steam friends.

If I become admin I will be more mature because while I'm still 'Guest' I don't have a job to do so I can arse about as much as I want.

Hopefully you will think this over and make a choice and if you say no I won't flame like a 10 year old.

Edited by Google Hoops
I can't say.

I can't say if your a good admin or not. Having a lot of spare time is good. I'll let the IW admins to deceide further.

By IW admins do you mean Ywa and Clavus or ERROR 401 and CowChucker 'cause Ywa and Clavus are pretty much never on so they wont know me too well.

The ultimate decision: Ywa and Clavus (Topcrew)

The oppinion about your behavior: The admins on the IW server. Because if you play on that server (quite a must) then the admins surely know how you behave. Or regulars who see you play.

I can't say.

I can't say if your a good admin or not. Having a lot of spare time is good. I'll let the IW admins to deceide further.

By IW admins do you mean Ywa and Clavus or ERROR 401 and CowChucker 'cause Ywa and Clavus are pretty much never on so they wont know me too well.

The ultimate decision: Ywa and Clavus (Topcrew)

The oppinion about your behavior: The admins on the IW server. Because if you play on that server (quite a must) then the admins surely know how you behave. Or regulars who see you play.

Oh Okay.

Edited by Google Hoops
Based on your forum-grave-diggery. I don't think you would be a good admin.

What is your problem I don't post much but I go on IW a lot. I don't even understand why that relevant if i post much or not.

My point is that as a community, we learn to respect one another while we communicate etc. Seeing as the only image i have gained of you is through the forum, you're not making a very good impression.

ALL OF YOU SHUT UP NOW.

He is a nice player, I can vouch for that. He's active on the server and a nice player, BE NICE HE'S NEW TO THE FORUMS.

On topic: Very well, if Error likes you then it's good enough for me. I take back my earlier comment.

Off topic: It should be pointed out to you early, spamming topics will get you nowhere. In addition, this is not /b/.

he's actually posting at least, not just "post my admin app then become inactive" sort of thing

Yeah exactly, he would fit to be an admin, but lately there are lot's of guys that want to become admin.

We have to sort out the bad from the good >:)

Yea hopefully I'll be counted as one of the good guys.

Thanks Stalkey for the compliment.

• 3 weeks later...
Oh OK. Sorry. I have been patient but I mean that application of that Japanese girl with the 100+ posts got answered in 1 day. I've been waiting 17 days.

You really have to be patient ;p

Mine took 47 days :)

Wait? you were that despereted to get admin that you took time? :P you were sitting in bed just waiting for someone to reply on your thread!