Mr. Green Gaming

How to prop kill in Zombie Mod

RoboRobb

Here is one of the demo i made of my propkills, these propkills are not the best i've performed so far but it's just for a sample :)

Hope you enjoy it !

P.S : I quite suck at the beginning, i'm not so good at close range propkill or meleeing but in long range i'm deadly D: !

P.S 2 : Smallest prop is a tiny doll in the map Stormier.

propkill3.rar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wrenches are indeed really good, discovered that yesterday.

Didnt i propkilled you with the wrench Damien? or was it someone else from the E.U.

Another good prop is a circle saw when you are poison zombie, when you kill a human with a saw it goes straight tru him. DOUBLE KEELZ

But how do i view Beans propkill movie?? i dunno how :(

HelloOoO! I am going to tell you how to prop kill. Its the easiest way to kill a human chap, so why not!? Basically the steps are-

1. Plan your kill. Look at object, location and person before attempting to propkill them

2. Look at object. Build up courage- You can do this!! Believe in yourself.

3. Hit object (thats left click btw :D)

BUT look away at where you want the object to go BEFORE your zombie makes contact with it!!

annnd that it. It should go flying through the air by now, If not just keep practising and you'll get it! :

Objects I would recommend prop killing someone with are objects that are small and can travel at fast speeds through the air; like Wheels, Paint Cans and Baskets :)

Thats all I can think of at this time. Yeah this will probably come back to haunt me as all of you will be able to prop-kill me all the time now. Oh well! :D

All started from Hiper and Greenman :P

1 question. How do you guys propkill so easy??

I can only hit someone infront of me in an open area.

because My prop 1. misses (lol) 2. it bounces on a different prop/wall. 3. a zombie blocks it. 4.someone else steals it 5. i trow it but it doesnt launch. 6. i die.

But when you guys do it, you almost never screw up? (example: some guy manages to snipe a lamp right in my face in a room with lots of couches)

Anyone have som tips for me ? :V

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...