Mr. Green Gaming

Re: Help

c00t3r

hi everyone i was going to go to the zombie server when i got kicked when i tryd to get in and it keeps kicking me from the server this is what it says:

Disconnect: Kicked by Console : "Mismatch: base\gamemode\cl_init.lua".

Can some one please help me?

This.

Explains it all I think :lol:

It happens to me(and maybe others) again.

When I crashed(My Gmod crashed completely like every half hour I play on IW, but thats another story.) and had to connect again, it happened the first time again since August the 26th again because you "fixed" it. Seemed like, well, but now it happens again. When I crashed and wasn't able to rejoin, it seemed like the others were still playing, as I saw it on the scoretable(counting up) in the server info.

So, please fix it again if its general for everyone.

If it's only me tell me what to do.

Regards, c00t

hi everyone i was going to go to the zombie server when i got kicked when i tryd to get in and it keeps kicking me from the server this is what it says:

Disconnect: Kicked by Console : "Mismatch: base\gamemode\cl_init.lua".

Can some one please help me?

This.

Explains it all I think :lol:

It happens to me(and maybe others) again.

When I crashed(My Gmod crashed completely like every half hour I play on IW, but thats another story.) and had to connect again, it happened the first time again since August the 26th again because you "fixed" it. Seemed like, well, but now it happens again. When I crashed and wasn't able to rejoin, it seemed like the others were still playing, as I saw it on the scoretable(counting up) in the server info.

So, please fix it again if its general for everyone.

If it's only me tell me what to do.

Regards, c00t

This was on the IW server?

dl'ing now :D

Was that the reason why the "shots" off the zombie-weapons were pink & black?

And the server generally doesn't answer. So - is it down or not? I mean if anyone else can join the server atm?

And yes, it was on the IW server.

Edit: It says that the zip-data is unreadable or damaged O_o'

Edited by c00t3r

Yea iv'e been trying to help people out that say "Your gun is an ERROR" so i tell them to download 1.11 but they've said that it was corrupted too. So maybe the file actually got corrupted or something.

I can join the server but that's now at 10:00 but the server should be on 24/7. There was a GMod Patch 70 though so they could have just been restarting the server.

EDIT: Well iv'e just had a look at the file and it seems totally fine it must be just your bad downloading techniques c00t3r. :P

Sorry if iv'e spelt stuff wrong my dictionary is spazzing out today.

Edited by Google Hoops
A Lua mismatch is caused when the cache is outdated (due to GMod update). Does anyone else have this right now?

I just talked to someone that goes on IW his name is Messy and he's got the same problem.

You could "reinstall" Gmod, by removing the garrysmod/garrysmod folder. Then you start all over again *You lose all your files*, then start gmod, close it down agian, and then use the public 1.11 again.

Yea I told c00t3r to do that he still get's the same problem.

Edited by Google Hoops