Mr. Green Gaming

What happened to the dutch Mr-green forum?

Insane^

6 answers to this question

On 4/12/2020 at 9:01 AM, Cena said:

It went off due to lack of users. They made a whatsapp group, but it had 4 members only. Nothing else remains for the Dutch mr-green forum

Ah, what a shame. Is the history kept somewhere, or has it disappeared off the internet forever? Made some fun memories back in the day.

6 minutes ago, Insane^ said:

Lame. That forum used to be great

I used to be a mod for the CSS & MTA servers over 10 years ago lol

At least you made a visit. Most probably because of the quarantine 😅 Hope you stay around. I have seen your profile and older posts. You are indeed old here. Don't think there are much people around nowadays who were here 10+ years. Nice to see you here. 👍

Our MTA servers are still alive, make a visit ;) 

8 minutes ago, ikt said:

Ah, what a shame. Is the history kept somewhere, or has it disappeared off the internet forever? Made some fun memories back in the day.

On 4/12/2020 at 2:56 PM, Ywa said:

Hi @Insane^. I remember your name!

There's still a bigger WhatsApp group based on Dutch (and some foreign) Mr. Green folks. We're with 19 group members. Feel free to send me a PM to get a group invite. :)

I think this is the only thing remain from the Dutch forum. The whatsapp group Ywa mentioned above.