Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application II Rachel

Rachel

Gameserver: TF2 Payload

Country of origin: The Netherlands

Hi! I'm Rachel (Ingame: Rachelz). Most ppl now me from the Dutch Forums!

I really like to play games and I have this TF2 addiction I can't get rid of... I'm a very active player and if I play in a server, it's always a Green server. I prefer payload, but sometimes I also like a few rounds arena.

I always wanted to make and application, but I was too busy with school and stuff, but since I'm done now, I have all the time in the world!

(Hmz, sounds a bit nerdy for a girl... doesn't it? But well, gaming is awesome I guess...)

My experiences with Mr. Green:

I remember it like it was yesterday... My friend got banned in a MTA server, so we switched to Green and since then I didn't want to leave anymore. I met some awesome people and had a lot of fun... (I even had a wedding wth... XD), but then something went a bit wrong and that made me left Green, but after a while I came back! First I had a few problems with the others, but I think and hope that's all over now and I've even made some more friends. I really enjoy talking on the forums and spamming the shoutbox! :D (Which some ppls hate)

Why I would fit:

I've already been admin on a server + community, so I have a bit experience. Also, I would have to admit that I do not always agree with decisions that you guys make, but that's life and there will always be a way to make everyone a bit happy.

I can be fair... Sometimes maybe a bit too fair (though I don't know if that would be the right description), cause I always hate it when people can not say what they want too. It can make me argue a lot and I think some of you will know what I'm talking about! But I don't think that's bad if you can be influenced by other people :P

When I'm playing ingame, I always have fun with people and sometimes I talk too much, what makes me lose... A bit stupid, but it's all about the fun! :D

Now I'm not going to say that you guys from the crew are my biggest friends and that we really like each other, cause I don't know what some of you are really thinking, so that would be stupid XD And of course, I don't know everybody that well, but that could always be changed, since I love talking!

Another reason why I think I should be admin: Your admin team needs some boobs! (Now don't get mad cause I used the word boobs, like some of you did the last time I used it...)

Greetings!

I'm back! ^-^

This is my second try and I have to admit that I haven't played as much as I did before, but that was because of WoW, but I'm lvl 80 now (yeah! :')) Sooo I can play more TF2 now!

In the meantime I made some morree friends and I still would luve to be admin. At the moment I'm studying some music school thing, but thats only 1 day and I don't work (didn't find something yet) so I still have all the time in the world to be online and play or help people and you can always find me in the IRC channel. All the things I've mentioned before in my old app haven't changed or anything.

That's it... If it's too short or if you guys have any questions left, you are always free to ask!

Edited by Rachel

I don't think she'd be a good admin (yes, I've changed my mind since the last time), because 1) she has played less instead of more since her last app. 2) she only thinks on herself (she thinks getting to level 80 in WoW is more important than keeping up a friendship, thus she probably will use her admin powers in her own advantage).

I don't think she'd be a good admin (yes, I've changed my mind since the last time), because 1) she has played less instead of more since her last app. 2) she only thinks on herself (she thinks getting to level 80 in WoW is more important than keeping up a friendship, thus she probably will use her admin powers in her own advantage).

Woah! Psychiatrist in the house.

Can we PLEASE keep this goddamn internet drama out of this topic?

This has nothing to do with that. Just giving some counter-arguments to your 'hail rachel' arguments.

She is friendly towards other players, yes, if they can help her. She has a list of people that she hates (I'm probably on it already), and an admin needs to be neutral.

This has nothing to do with that. Just giving some counter-arguments to your 'hail rachel' arguments.

She is friendly towards other players, yes, if they can help her. She has a list of people that she hates (I'm probably on it already), and an admin needs to be neutral.

I don't have any 'hail rachel' arguments, the only thing that keeps annoying me is that you keep whining about things that happened between her and you. Get over it or deal with it, just stop attacking her everytime you have the chance, it's really fucking annoying.

If you have problems dealing with it, go talk to a goddamn psychologist.

Who says an admin can't have a "hate-list"? I got enough (active) players I hate.

Yes, an admin needs to be nice to most people. Still, you can't always like everyone. And an admin needs to ignore such players when adminning, or just keep the contact at a basic level.

I don't have any 'hail rachel' arguments, the only thing that keeps annoying me is that you keep whining about things that happened between her and you. Get over it or deal with it, just stop attacking her everytime you have the chance, it's really fucking annoying.

When I said 'you' I didn't mean only you, since 'you' can be 'more people' too. And yes, it's real fucking annoying that I have to do this, but after all she's done to me, I don't really have a choice. (before someone says it: cry some moar! keep crying, baby! :))

And what's your argument for that?

Who says an admin can't have a "hate-list"? I got enough (active) players I hate.

Yes, an admin needs to be nice to most people. Still, you can't always like everyone. And an admin needs to ignore such players when adminning.

Look at this scenario:

She's in team RED, I'm in team BLU (or the other way). I'm having a good day, and she get's killed a lot, maybe even dominated. I think, in her shoes, she'd probably rage and kick me because she gets killed all the time by me, or someone else she hates.

And what's your argument for that?

This:

You keep "attacking" her whenever you got the chance. Things happened between you and her (God knows what) and you just can't stop thinking about it.

If you COULD stop thinking about it, you would just ignore her, or act normal to her.

So please, keep whatever happened between you and her, and stop involving everyone on this forum. We don't want to know, and we don't care.

She's in team RED, I'm in team BLU (or the other way). I'm having a good day, and she get's killed a lot, maybe even dominated. I think, in her shoes, she'd probably rage and kick me because she gets killed all the time by me, or someone else she hates.

fact is; she will loose her admin powers if doing so...

Oh and to all of you, please argue on the irc, PM, or even better, don't argue.

Edited by Danni

VforV, just get the fuck out of here. It's like the 50th time there's an argue you're involved in. I've gave you a 80% warn. Another post in this thread of another word against Rachel will give you a MrG, L4G and MrG servers ban (permanent).

I'm sick of you trying to fuck things up for others.

Edit

Thread locked. We'll still look at the admin app.