Mr. Green Gaming

Half-Life 2 forums banner

G'day to y'all,

't Has come to my attention that the Half-Life 2 forums.com banner displays badly in smaller resolutions. This is extremely dreading when browsing on some computers, or when not having your browser full-screened. (Which is something I do almost all the time.)

This could be easily fixed, through the gorgeousness that we call Cascaded Style Sheets. Underneath you'll find a piece of css that should work. Please note; it's untested.

#hl2-banner
{
position: absolute;
right: 0;
}

Thank you for your attention.

John

OH NO! WHATEVER WILL WE DO?! Apart from not really care and open up the window fully.

't has isn't a word or anything like a word

Well, the same problem goes for people with a lower resolution whom are already on a full window. Thou areth forgiven, for you are a nerdraging moron with no insight or idea what's going on. Just this once..

Edited by Sgt. John Mullins
OH NO! WHATEVER WILL WE DO?! Apart from not really care and open up the window fully.

Well, the same problem goes for people with a lower resolution whom are already on a full window. Thou areth forgiven, for you are a nerdraging moron with no insight or idea what's going on. Just this once..

Why are you trying to sound clever by using olden Shakespeare English?

I believe the word would be Shakespearian. 't Was more my intent to sound my position; above thee. :3

I believe the word would be Shakespearian. 't Was more my intent to sound my position; above thee. :3

Dude shut up? You bullshit more than Darkness

*Grabs Popcorn*

*Grabs Popcorn*

I got nachos.