Mr. Green Gaming

FAST Headcraps

Ok i know fast headcraps are cool, you can jump fast, hump heads with the speed of sound. BUT. They are overpowered, seriously, when last human, you cant run outside more than 10 seconds with 5 fast headcraps attacking you. Also, when you're low health, it really get on your nerves when a shitty headcrap come to your basement and kill you while you had a steyr aug and 3 hp. It happened to me a lot.

Also, when everyone is stuck in a smal dark room, you cant shoot the headcraps because they are too fast and 80% of your bullets goes into people's legs. AT THIS IS VERY MOMENT, all the humans are shooting to the headcrabs, and dont care anymore about the incoming zombies, so the zombies get into the room withtout being seen and kill everyone into a fucking carnage. ALSO, yes, you can hump heads trough walls, that's an old glitch and it's still not fixed.

So i just ask you to remove them or reduce them dmg amount, or just reduce the waiting time between every jump.

Thanks for reading, also sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

EDIT: i forgot to say, fast headcrabs ruin all the fun.

i agree with walumi : either the damage must be reduced, or make a cooldown between jumps. Fast crabs can jump very often and quick. (i mean what-da-fak its like they have uber zombie muscles or something ...crabpower! seriously..)

oh and second thing i agree with walumi is that 'headcraps' is good nickname XD

Ok i know fast headcraps are cool, you can jump fast, hump heads with the speed of sound. BUT. They are overpowered, seriously, when last human, you cant run outside more than 10 seconds with 5 fast headcraps attacking you. Also, when you're low health, it really get on your nerves when a shitty headcrap come to your basement and kill you while you had a steyr aug and 3 hp. It happened to me a lot.

Also, when everyone is stuck in a smal dark room, you cant shoot the headcraps because they are too fast and 80% of your bullets goes into people's legs. AT THIS IS VERY MOMENT, all the humans are shooting to the headcrabs, and dont care anymore about the incoming zombies, so the zombies get into the room withtout being seen and kill everyone into a fucking carnage. ALSO, yes, you can hump heads trough walls, that's an old glitch and it's still not fixed.

So i just ask you to remove them or reduce them dmg amount, or just reduce the waiting time between every jump.

Thanks for reading, also sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

EDIT: i forgot to say, fast headcrabs ruin all the fun.

its possible to get away from headcrabs. I remember it happened in map sector4. 9 headhumpers where chasing me. 5 fast ones 1 slow and 3 black ones. and i survived for 1 minute (but then died. A fast zombie killed me). so i tell you its possible to survive!

lets face the reality : if there was a real fast headcrab trying to jump on your face you would -> dodge or catch the headcrab in your hands and throw him like a soccer ball . If you would not do the above, then worst thing that fucker can do is ...couple with your head. Fast crabs are easy to kill thus they are weaker-> its easier to grab them off your head ;)

That is the only power the fast zombies have, so don't change that. otherwise you cant hit a human, i know because noxiousnet changed it too and now no one is fast zombie anymore on that server. The fast headcrabs were overpowered thats for sure, but i never use them. i only use normal headcrabs, because they can easily survive a shot of a weapon. :)